Score predictions for KSU game tomorrow | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Score predictions for KSU game tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its obvious we need to establish the rules for this contest. Winlots has clearly stated that the correctly guessing the margin of victory is the main priority. I think the tie breakers should be:
1. Closest to the actual UConn score, and if that is a tie,
2. Closest to the opponents score.

If you accept these rules, the winner this game is DaddyChoc.

No one predicted the actual margin of victory, which was 17. There were two at 16 (Charlieball and heavyhusky), and one at 18 (DaddyChoc), so a three way tie. Two forecast the UConn score at 82 and one at 83. Therefore the two who forecast 82 (heavyhusky and DaddyChoc) were tied again. They both missed the actual UConn score by 7. DaddyChoc missed the K-State score by 6, which was 2 better than keavyhusky, so I think he wins!

I see why Winlots had trouble coming up with a winner in the past. And btw, if DaddyChoc had changed his forecast like he wanted too . . . it would have been a technical foul, and heavyhusky would have had two free throws and the ball. Game over.

Reaction Score
Its obvious we need to establish the rules for this contest. Winlots has clearly stated that the correctly guessing the margin of victory is the main priority. I think the tie breakers should be:

No one predicted the actual margin of victory, which was 17. There were two at 16 (Charlieball and heavyhusky), and one at 18 (DaddyChoc), so a three way tie. Two forecast the UConn score at 82 and one at 83. Therefore the two who forecast 82 (heavyhusky and DaddyChoc) were tied again. They both missed the actual UConn score by 7. DaddyChoc missed the K-State score by 6, which was 2 better than keavyhusky, so I think he wins!

I see why Winlots had trouble coming up with a winner in the past. And btw, if DaddyChoc had changed his forecast like he wanted too . . . it would have been a technical foul, and heavyhusky would have had two free throws and the ball. Game over.

CTt: again thanks, for all of us I'm sure. We just now finished our tape of the game....late us usual. Seems to me your tie-breakers and clean and clear. Thanks, also, for the empathy . And congrats to DC, HH for their forecasts.....plus a HUGE HUMOR BALL to ADE. I'll stick a new prediction thread up as the BUCKEYES draw near.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Think the game ends up closer then expected, but still a comfortable win. UConn 74 K State 59

This would have been my winner... but I'll humble myself and take it, thanks everyone for your support!
wehaveawinner_img__620x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog