Score predictions for Dayton game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score predictions for Dayton game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
UConn 77 Dayton 56

Looking to see how the game starts out. Will it be sloppy like the LSU game or closer to what we expect out of a UConn team. Also will be interested in how many fouls Gabby and the other players get in the 1st half. Do they continue to get into trouble in the 1st half and have to sit for too many minutes.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm sitting this one out. I have to feel the score and there is just nothing coming through on this one. Love to see them bust into the high 80s, but I'm clueless and Geno is more interested in player development than score at this point.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Yeah, that Jim Jair was a great coach though.

Reaction Score
The former coach was Jim Jabir, who was once HC at Providence.

I look for the Flyers to be grounded while the Huskies take off. :)

85-62. UConn.

KIB: correct as always on the spelling; had forgotten his time at the helm of the Friars...am prob way too young to remember that. Like your grounding of the Flyers.

Reaction Score
I'm sitting this one out. I have to feel the score and there is just nothing coming through on this one. Love to see them bust into the high 80s, but I'm clueless and Geno is more interested in player development than score at this point.

ROCK: Yo...you still have about 10 hours to "get the feeling"....don't let that "leaner" discourage you

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
ROCK: Yo...you still have about 10 hours to "get the feeling"....don't let that "leaner" discourage you

LOL. Well, if I feel it ... sure. Where are those mushrooms?

Reaction Score
About an hour to go....gonna hand out some Humor Game Balls to ease the pre-game tension:
HUMOR GAME BALLS: MDOG - for boxing out TONYC under the prediction hoop.
ADES - for a classic Roseanne Roseannadanna
ROCK - searching for mushrooms behind his horseshoes peg.
Off to a bracing hilltop walk in the wind...... Go Huskies

Reaction Score
WOW. Most of us were WAY too conservative tonight re the total points expected from our team. However, as is becoming the norm for the Yarder predictors, there were some terrific calls.

YARDER GAME BALLS for the most keen of the keen:
FRODO - with the latest submitted (but legit) entry, nailed the margin with a spectacular call of 33...right on the money like a Samuelson three. NEW CORN - with a fine call on a margin of 35 (two off) almost hit the total score on the button with an insightful 97-62 prediction. Wow again. Also only two off on the margin call were KAIZEN with a fine call.... and the always " mahvaruss" TONYC, who had what proved to me one of the most nifty moves of the evening, wherein he outfoxed the crafty box-out move attempted on him by MDOG, coming up with a margin only two off the bullseye.. A couple of other intrepid forecasters, including a previous game ball winner RAYVIN , were only three off on the margin call.

HUSKY GAME BALLS: SAMUELSON again for another new career high, but especially for showcasing her expanding arsenal of scoring moves, most particularly those down low. WILLIAMS for a very fine all around game and equally a career high. COLLIER for yet another impressive well-rounded performance. Of course, others played very well also; but my other HUSKY BALL goes to whichever Assistant Coach put together the game plan which allowed "Our Girls" to surpass most of our expectations for the scoreboard tonight. Happy Thanksgiving. (As always , pls feel free to correct any errors.)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
97 - 62, Molly in double figures.
wehaveawinner_img__620x300.jpg

except for the Molly part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors