Score Prediction UConn vs Alabama | The Boneyard

Score Prediction UConn vs Alabama

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
They will be in the path of totality

Reaction Score
Conventional wisdom is Alabama can't play D so we score 100.

I think what's more likely is Alabama can't play D so we run our offense comfortably, make shots, and limit the pace.

I think the outcome is like 20% chance of 98-90 either way and 80% chance we win 83-63.

Reaction Score
Think on this. UC-Bama is game 2. A lot will depend on who win's game 1. If Purdue wins, as is expected, then many (i.e. the betting public, media, NCAA, et. al.) will be hoping for the "HEAVYWEIGHT MATCH". The Zach Edney return story, the Purdue "Redemption" tour, and UCONN'S chance at back to backs. If, on the other hand N.C. St. upsets, Purdue, there'll be 2 schools of thought. 1. UC would have to win to keep up interest from the betting public/Media/NCAA, etc. for a repeat. If, on the other hand, UC loses, it would set up a "feel good story, Bama would be going for it's first basketball NC, while N.C. ST. would be the underdog that battled through the tourney as an low seed.
Interesting theories. Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
Think on this. UC-Bama is game 2. A lot will depend on who win's game 1. If Purdue wins, as is expected, then many (i.e. the betting public, media, NCAA, et. al.) will be hoping for the "HEAVYWEIGHT MATCH". The Zach Edney return story, the Purdue "Redemption" tour, and UCONN'S chance at back to backs. If, on the other hand N.C. St. upsets, Purdue, there'll be 2 schools of thought. 1. UC would have to win to keep up interest from the betting public/Media/NCAA, etc. for a repeat. If, on the other hand, UC loses, it would set up a "feel good story, Bama would be going for it's first basketball NC, while N.C. ST. would be the underdog that battled through the tourney as an low seed.
Interesting theories. Stay tuned.
TV execs are praying for UConn/Purdue

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom