Score prediction thread for USF playoff | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for USF playoff

Reaction Score
I suspect Geno has been harping on Defense and points given up, and I think the players are disappointed with their offense in the last game with no 20 point scorers. I see a strong effort this game especially since the NCAA tournament is over a week away.

UCONN 94 - USF 49. MOV 45
KLS goes for 30
Phessa goes for 25
Gabby goes for 20 and double figures in rebounds.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Huskies 93, Bulls 61.

Collier is held to 32.

Here is what most of us will see at Mohegan Sun:

uconn.jpg

Here is what Henshaw will see:

horrors.jpg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Will Art Fern be making a prediction?

Good afternoon Hoops, Lovely weather we're having today. With respect to "Art Fern", you have me at a disadvantage. I don't believe I know who Art Fern is. :confused:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Huskies 93, Bulls 61.

Collier is held to 32.

Here is what most of us will see at Mohegan Sun:

View attachment 20423

Here is what Henshaw will see:

View attachment 20424

Huskee11, You're a true visionary, and don't let anyone tell you different!!! I love it!!! That made me laugh out loud. 25 likes and two thumbs up. :)

Query: Isn't that the "visiting team's' entrance at Gampel? :eek:

Reaction Score
Good afternoon Hoops, Lovely weather we're having today. With respect to "Art Fern", you have me at a disadvantage. I don't believe I know who Art Fern is. :confused:
Carnac, Carnac - even the first part of your name as you spell it reeks of Art Fern knowledge; the glib smooth talking used car salesman on the Johnny Carson show. Oh, those were the years - I remember them well - just not much since.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Carnac, Carnac - even the first part of your name as you spell it reeks of Art Fern knowledge; the glib smooth talking used car salesman on the Johnny Carson show. Oh, those were the years - I remember them well - just not much since.

Oh, Him!! :rolleyes: I remember the character, I didn't remember his name. Needless to say, Carnac was my favorite.
You know what they say about "imitation"..........

To answer your question, no, I don't think so. I'd have to find a way to tie in his shady sales techniques (reputation) and our score predictions. It's easy to do using the "Carnac" persona. ;)

Last edited:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
UConn 88
USF 58

Geno benches everybody and starts five holograms. One USF player remarks after the game that, "Number 5 went around me like a ghost. I tried to grab her, but got only air."

Reaction Score
I'm thinking that it'll end up with the Huskies winning something like, 88-61!

Reaction Score
I suspect Geno has been harping on Defense and points given up, and I think the players are disappointed with their offense in the last game with no 20 point scorers. I see a strong effort this game especially since the NCAA tournament is over a week away.

UCONN 94 - USF 49. MOV 45
KLS goes for 30
Phessa goes for 25
Gabby goes for 20 and double figures in rebounds.
I would like the game to play out, just as you suggested. I like the idea of KLS really being in the flow of the game and that sweet stroke of hers returning. I think she's banged up a bit and that's what's been affecting her shooting somewhat.

Reaction Score
I suspect that Geno is harping relentlessly on recent defensive lapses, which, I think, will translate into great difficulty for USF to break 50.....so, I'd guess something like 79-49.

Reaction Score
As Rocko says ( sort of ) "Championship day is a very dangerous day" So I look for the Huskies to just eek out an attempt by USF to upset the World Champions.

UConn 139 USF 10
You are close to par on UCONN scoring in first half - and Geno has a way of instilling motivation and process during halftime, so I wouldn't give up. Too bad defense is off

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom