Score prediction thread for UCONN playoffs first game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for UCONN playoffs first game

Reaction Score
Ahhh, an outcome has presented itself. By borrowing CARNAC'S turban, I was able to tap in, telepathically, to the formulaic genius of our esteemed and beloved ADESMAR, in order to obtain badly needed consultation.

This intricacy enabled me to conclude that y'all are pretty well divided regarding which way to go on this. Seems to be split just about right down the middle for each of the two options.

Thus, in the absence of any overwhelming desire being recorded here from you folks to depart from the usual format of the score prediction thread, let's wait until Memphis or Tulsa earn their way forward. At that point, I'll set up the same type of score prediction thread that we've used all year. Thanks to every one of you who participated by providing your input. See ya over the weekend.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Lot of ??? Do we play Tulsa or Memphis? Does Kia play, and if so how much? Do the Huskies wear their home whites or home gray uni's?

Oh what the hell...... UConn 94 - Tulsa/Memphis 46 (48 pt mov)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I just went back to the second week in April of this year, to read some of the posts and comments written around April 13th, a week after the post-championship celebration. I read about 30 comments. No one had UConn going undefeated this season. Not one visionary in the bunch, not even me. No one saw this coming. Everyone was predicting 2-4 losses for the Huskies this season, and maybe a great 8 appearance. If you would have posted back then, that UConn would run the table during the regular season, finish at 29-0, and be the favorite to win this year's NC, you would have received a lot of push back. It was fun to read the comments regarding the potential recruits we were hoping to get.

Your credibility would have been seriously questioned. Yet, here we are. Still perfect, and riding a 104 game win streak, and looking to extend it to 113. I like something Geno said two years ago just before their final 4 semi-final game. He said: "If we were going to lose, we'd have done it by now". That always resonated with me. I'm beginning to feel that way again. 29 down, and 9 to go. It's the post season, and Geno has his girls ready for the next 4 weekend "mini-tournaments". For me, next to Christmas, THIS is the most wonderful time of the year.

UConn women's basketball - "Our way works".

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Here's the bracket for the AAC tournament this weekend.

[LINK]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom