Score prediction thread for Cincinnati | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Cincinnati

Reaction Score
Wow we have 5 got 47 pts MOV right, congrats to @DaddyChoc .

KAI: yeh...wow is right. I don't have the high tech skills that DADDY CHOC does, or I'd put up one of his great "We Have A Winner' announcements to celebrate his great call.....but I think someone else will prob come up with a good approximation before the night is done.
Again appreciation to HOOPS HOPPY and CT TRAN for the necessary data. And now, some more names of those who were leading the sled for a voracious team of prescient predictors tonight. Tied with the winner, DC, except for tonight's needed use of the tie-breaker, were: KAIZEN, VERY OLD DOG< GMONEY and ROCKY MT.....all consistent very heavy hitters in these contests and all dead center on tonight's MOV. HUSKEE11, PINOT BEAR, HOOPS HOPPY, HUSKEYNUT, OZIMOTO, and THEMANMAN, were old just ONE off the MOV. Incredible.
Just one behind that large group was yet another large group including: SLUG, RAYVIN< NEW CORN, ZORRO, and ERICSANDIEGO. Plus another huge group only three off the MOV: WISEONE, HUSKYFANATIC, TITLE TOWN , RFORD,TOMCAT, OLD DUDE and BIG BIRD. Don't know what all you folks are eating, but this gang is getting more and more sharp and savvy lately. A tip o' the cap to you collectively. See ya next time. And, as always, corrections appreciated.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Definitely looks like something in the 90`s versus something in the 40`s.

Hold on now, no rash predictions......

View attachment 19494

Sorry, Bearcat, UConn 96 Cincy 48.
I like this one... You Da Man! but thanks to those who claimed I was the winner... where can I pick up my check? Rayvin you're #1b good job
wehaveawinner_img__620x300.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle
Top Bottom