Score prediction thread for Albany | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Albany

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
92-52 UConn

Geno will clear the bench with 5 minutes left to play and the score at 92-44.

UConn will not score another point and will commit four turnovers and four personal fouls.

Albany will score eight more points to close out the scoring.

Reaction Score
Can I just go with a 60 point spread? or does it need to be an actual number....
102-42

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
a boatload for us, not so much for them

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
So I'm thinking the great Danes never should have thought they were the equal of Hamlet. That can only get you into trouble.

Geno will take pity on them. But that will only allow them to creep back into the game.

UConn 145
The Albany Great Danes 8

Reaction Score
First off---I'd like to know who this guy the school was named for---what did he do that made him important ---Al Bany???

Ignoring the name issue---the score of the game shall be---97--49. Geno will run plays, run special defenses, and half court sets to teach the team and keep the score from an embarrassment. Mov---48

Adesmar123

Reaction Score
First off---I'd like to know who this guy the school was named for---what did he do that made him important ---Al Bany???

Al Bany lived in a country just a little north of Greece. In WWII he singlehandedly disarmed the guns that protected the Greek Island of Leros.

Reaction Score
95 - 57 Huskies.

Albany plays with nothing to lose and will see shots fall that they wouldn't think of taking normally. Won't matter in the long run.

Reaction Score
Al Bany lived in a country just a little north of Greece. In WWII he singlehandedly disarmed the guns that protected the Greek Island of Leros.
Were they near Navarone?? He had to do something out stand ing to get his name on a school in NY---like RPI --Union--I never knew either of those guys either ---but I do see RIP on a lot of head stones. Big family I would expect..way back when---a lot of suits were called Union. Why are so many schools in New York miss named ---line SUNY-----it ain't sunny in New York., not this week

Adesmar123

Reaction Score
Were they near Navarone?? He had to do something out stand ing to get his name on a school in NY---like RPI --Union--I never knew either of those guys either ---but I do see RIP on a lot of head stones. Big family I would expect..way back when---a lot of suits were called Union. Why are so many schools in New York miss named ---line SUNY----it ain't sunny in New York., not this week

Well almost. They were near Varone.

Reaction Score
Well almost. They were near Varone.[/QUOTE
Never heard of Varone---my Italian friends would say--Ma--rone . And a friend's last name was Marone y.
It is terrible to have a bone stuck in your throat --and your stuck in Varone. No doctors there.
I'll have to as Gregory Peck if he could see Varone from Navarone---

Reaction Score
The Great Danes are going to be ready for the Huskies and this morning game will start out in a highly competitive manner............I expect a lot early of barking from Geno as the Huskies defense breaks down on several occasions.........a close first half.........at halftime, several girls in the doghouse but Geno's gang finally wake up a bit and takes control................87-53.............looking forward to being at least 20 points short...................

Reaction Score
92-52 UConn

Geno will clear the bench with 5 minutes left to play and the score at 92-44.

UConn will not score another point and will commit four turnovers and four personal fouls.

Albany will score eight more points to close out the scoring.
Your prediction doesn't count; you saw the movie.:eek:

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
UGH - 11 AM game. Will our young ladies be awake?

A slow start for us, then we wake up.

UConn 95 - Albany 50.

Reaction Score
UConn----- Lou 25, Pheesa 25, Gabby 25, Butler 10, Crystal Dangerfield 10, Chong 10, Other 6 = 111 ---- Albany 39 MOV 72

Reaction Score
Huskies: MUSH!
Great Danes: <slobber>
images.jpg

Reaction Score
The Huskies seem to be evening/night people. This morning start is a problem. Result? A close first quarter, maybe first half. Then they send out for Starbucks at the half and win by 35, 92-57.

FYI, I grew up in Albany, and I did my grad work at UAlbany. I must remain anonymous so they dont boot me out of the alumni association for supporting UConn in this game! :cool:

Reaction Score
I'm going with 94-55 for the final and I think you know who wins.

Reaction Score
The Huskies seem to be evening/night people. This morning start is a problem. Result? A close first quarter, maybe first half. Then they send out for Starbucks at the half and win by 35, 92-57.

FYI, I grew up in Albany, and I did my grad work at UAlbany. I must remain anonymous so they dont boot me out of the alumni association for supporting UConn in this game! :cool:
You're not necessarily supporting UConn, you're predicting the score of the game. No one would suggest that because you like the school and the team, you go out of your mind and predict that Albany would beat the four time defending national champs who are carrying a 107 game winning streak.

Reaction Score

Ignoring the name issue---the score of the game shall be---97--49. Geno will run plays, run special defenses, and half court sets to teach the team and keep the score from an embarrassment. Mov---48
Maybe albany (albinism) is an old European term for people who marry their grandmother's first cousin. Why is this relevant???????

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom