Score NONE for SNY | The Boneyard

Score NONE for SNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Three games in & have yet to get a half minute of continuous play.
Calls for "Customer Assistance" have connected to NO ONE.. neither 90 min before a game or otherwise..... calls are answered by voice recordings that instruct me to email to an unanswering dark hole.
Watching the streaming or the archive sets up a screen that proceeds to download for 20-30 seconds & produces 3-4 seconds of animated play, before cycling to another download.

Reaction Score
I had no problem with the first 2 games. I couldn't get yesterdays game to stream until there was 7 minutes left. I was on hold with customer service for 52 minutes before hanging up on the woman in India.

I'm streaming last nights game right now with no problem. I might as well catch up with what I missed. Hopefully the live stream works tonight.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I had an awful time, until the game actually started! Also, be sure you log in on the home page...

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Not looking good for me. Can't get any of the archived games to ;play more than a second or two.

Reaction Score
I was logging in on the pop up streaming window. Since I'm logged in now I shouldn't have any trouble for tonight's game.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
When I login on the popup streaming window, I get nada. And they never sent my receipt to my email. Did you get that?

Reaction Score
Somebody along the way suggested clearing your browser history/cache. I have two laptops - one with Vista, one with W7. W7 machine would not work until I cleared the history and cache. (Same in both Explorer and Firefox). Once cleared, seems to work fine.
(Vista machine worked fine all along)

Reaction Score
Some websites I have to switch browsers because they don't display well. Just a suggestion, not sure if it will help. I am fortunate to have SNY on my cable. We will try to keep a running recap going in the game thread.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Patrick McKenna Director of Communications for WBB is interested in hearing about issues concerning SNY. His email is Patrick.McKenna@UConn.edu His office # is 860-486-2394. His twitter handle is UConnWBB.

My experience with Patrick indicates he prefers to talk on the phone instead of exchanging emails back and forth. If you live outside of CT, he will call you to avoid phone charges if you want.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Has anyone gotten a satisfactory answer from sny? To any question?

Reaction Score
When I login on the popup streaming window, I get nada. And they never sent my receipt to my email. Did you get that?
I got an automated reply after 10 minutes, but haven't hear anything since.

Reaction Score
Same here in terms of no response to two e-mails expressing my concerns. I just went to their homepage, and again, no link to game. Computer showing 8:16 p.m.

Reaction Score
I don't know if this was the difference, but I switched to google chrome for my search engine, and when I pulled up the homepage, the link was there. With Internet Explorer, it still isn't there. Weird.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the google chrome suggestion...I just got the game.

Reaction Score
Sorry. Guess no solution there. I sent an e-mail today to a Phil (Philip) Dwire off of UCONN's Athletic website staff listing. He wrote back very quickly, said he had contacted someone at SNY who should be contacting me, and told me to get back to him if I did not get satisfaction from SNY's response. Still have heard nothing from SNY . . . maybe you should update Mr. Dwire as well on your experience.

Reaction Score
I cleared the cache and history, refreshed the page and the Watch came up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom