Schiano will be available Friday | The Boneyard

Schiano will be available Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Would be tomorrow but Tampa plays Thursday.

Reaction Score
Is that being reported? Oh boy.....hope Ward punts on this one.

Reaction Score
No thank you!,, Now if guys on his staff like Haffley are available...why that would be a great addition to our next staff. GREAT NJ recruiter! He is the guy that got Shady back in the door at Bergen Catholic and Don Bosco along with other NJ high Schools.

Reaction Score
schiano will not get the uconn job, this would just be a stepping stone for a bigger job. He should have taken the michigan job, if it was really ever offered.

Reaction Score
schiano will not get the uconn job, this would just be a stepping stone for a bigger job. He should have taken the michigan job, if it was really ever offered.
Ha!, That was not a job for him at least he had enough sense to know it. Woulda got fired from there quicker than Richrod.

Reaction Score
Ha!, That was not a job for him at least he had enough sense to know it. Woulda got fired from there quicker than Richrod.

i think he would have done a solid job, I just dont believe he was ever really offered the job.

Reaction Score
i think he would have done a solid job, I just dont believe he was ever really offered the job.

Well I believe the opposite. He was their first choice prior to RichRod, but I believe he would have flopped worse than Rod.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
How's this; if UConn hires Schiano, I will turn in my season tickets because it will mean that UConn has learned nothing from the P disaster and I try not to ve associated with morons.

Present company excepted.

Reaction Score
Let the chimp join the unemployment line, NOT the UCONN sideline. Hiring him would mean that Warde has absolutely no clue. There are much better fish to fry.

Reaction Score
No thank you!,, Now if guys on his staff like Haffley are available...why that would be a great addition to our next staff. GREAT NJ recruiter! He is the guy that got Shady back in the door at Bergen Catholic and Don Bosco along with other NJ high Schools.

A combo of Schiano and Haffley has to be considered. These are desparate times and we need a lot of poor recruiting to make up for.

Reaction Score
If we are going after another NFL retread in an effort to make a splash i'd much rather see Mangini or Sparano.

Mangini is at least known to be highly intelligent and Sparano is known to be well liked by his players and gets his guys to play hard and both of these guys actually made the NFL playoffs. Mangini was once "ManGenuis" and Sparano was runner -up NFL coach of the year.

Schiano is a moron and a sleaze ball and we don't want Schiano anywhere near Boyle, Schiano is a QB killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom