Scheyer gets 6 year extension | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Scheyer gets 6 year extension

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
No, it falls on the extension. They might believe they hired the greatest basketball coach who ever blew a whistle. They still really have no idea what they have and there isn't any market for him to be pulled away from them. His price tag gets a little higher if he wins it all next year but even if that happens he isn't going anywhere.

If you have money to burn it doesn't matter but again no reason to sign him because you know he's not going anywhere. Only way he moves is if he flames out and then you're on the hook.
Yes it’s a dumb move for those reasons. I think he’s probably good and will do very well. But they didn’t need to do this now. I suspect they want to project confidence. He’s smart, moving away from the one and done trap that K fell into.

Reaction Score
Duke seems to not have recruited those type of players as far as I can remember. Even Kyrie wasn't that way when he played there.
He was hurt most of his 1 year at Duke and only played in 11 games so tough to tell. But you're probably right since he wasn't such a PIA his first few years in the NBA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom