schedule question | The Boneyard

schedule question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is Cody running out nekkid before or after the B-52s flyover? I've always wanted to see an airstrike but was hoping to miss The Cody Show.

Reaction Score
Ya guys got me. I'm not gonna do it. If I get arrested now there is too much to lose.
So nobody worry. You won't see my fat a $ $

Reaction Score
Ya guys got me. I'm not gonna do it. If I get arrested now there is too much to lose.
So nobody worry. You won't see my fat a $ $

you won't get arrested I promise. We've got everything worked out with the athletic department. It's part of the ticket promotion.

Reaction Score
you won't get arrested I promise. We've got everything worked out with the athletic department. It's part of the ticket promotion.

Ever since Emily left us your choice in who you want to see nude has changed. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
So noWbody worry. You won't see my fat a $ $
C'mon man...ya gotta Husky up, if not naked (I understand your legal concerns) at least wear a flesh colored leotard (I'm a little embarrassed just typing this) and a tutu.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Man. I would love to do it. Really. Talk about funny as hell.
Reality is I'm not 20 years old, but after a few beers I think I am. Then I post stupid s#!t.

Many of us hum the old folks boogie...

"My minds making promises my body can't keep..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member