Saylor honored as part of SEC all-freshmen team | The Boneyard

Saylor honored as part of SEC all-freshmen team

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I watched a bit of the Arkansas win over Missouri today and she has turned into a pretty good rebounder, playing close to the basket. Her 3 point shooting wasn't too good but she did dish out some assists.
She seemed pretty happy out there.

Reaction Score
I watched a bit of the Arkansas win over Missouri today and she has turned into a pretty good rebounder, playing close to the basket. Her 3 point shooting wasn't too good but she did dish out some assists.
She seemed pretty happy out there.
Glad to hear, but I wonder if she'll find any reason to smile tomorrow vs. the Gamecocks.

Reaction Score
Glad to hear, but I wonder if she'll find any reason to smile tomorrow vs. the Gamecocks.
I hope not. We outrebounded them by over 50 last time we played. I would assume Gamecocks will put a body on her after every shot.

Reaction Score
Saylor is struggling a bit with her offense, and you can tell it frustrates her. But her defense and rebounding have been major strengths.

I think she was a shoo-in earlier in the season for FotY in the SEC, but her limited offensive production (and the Hogs' mid-SEC swoon) let Flau'jae deservedly pass her for the recognition.

Reaction Score
Saylor is struggling a bit with her offense, and you can tell it frustrates her. But her defense and rebounding have been major strengths.

I think she was a shoo-in earlier in the season for FotY in the SEC, but her limited offensive production (and the Hogs' mid-SEC swoon) let Flau'jae deservedly pass her for the recognition.
I always appreciate a player who is still significantly impacting their team even when the shots aren’t falling.

Flaujae has dealt with that too down the stretch this season with some brutal stretches shooting but made up for it with defense, rebounding and getting teammates involved.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Saylor having a nice bounce back game today with 6-10/2-6, 15 pts, 4 red, 4 asst, after yesterday's 3-11/0-4, 6 pts

Reaction Score
Saylor having a nice bounce back game today with 6-10/2-6, 15 pts, 4 red, 4 asst, after yesterday's 3-11/0-4, 6 pts
Yes indeed. She has a pretty decent shooting stroke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom