Say what??? | The Boneyard

Say what???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
From Curt Rallo's article in ND Insider:

Auriemma, who was critical of Notre Dame and McGraw during the tournament, praised the Irish after the game.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You're kidding, RIGHT! Geno was nothing but gracious with a couple of jabs.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
In a thought bubble above Curt Rallo's head as he busily tapped out his piece: "spin, spin, spin...maybe they will read mine and forget all the other press before the game...hee hee hee"

while on the radio played the Everly Brothers on an oldies station:

Dre-e-e-e-eam....Dream, Dream, Dre-eam, Dre-e-e-e-eam....Dream, Dream, Dre-eam..

Reaction Score
Technically true. When one of my kids has a tantrum I tend to be critical.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Well, now, he DID just flat out call lil miss muffet a big fibber. Them could be fightin words.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Well, now, he DID just flat out call lil miss muffet a big fibber. Them could be fightin words.
Come on, being called a fibber is about the least noxious thing he could have mentioned. It is a word from elementary school playgrounds. It was tongue in cheek.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Here's my pet peeve. Why can't reporters come out and write about the facts? Why can't they confront the Coaches with the facts? I don't get it.
We all believe that UConn couldn't schedule ND this season because they already had the maximum number of games scheduled. So, why didn't Geno just come out and say that? And why didn't they ask McGraw how was UConn going to schedule ND when they already had the max 40 games scheduled? What is the problem with the direct approach?

And why didn't any reporter ask Geno his feelings about McGraw and her team not applauding Stewart's award? And why doesn't anyone ask Geno how he feels about Wilson delaying her college choice? And when did reporting become rocket science?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom