Say What You Will ... | The Boneyard

Say What You Will ...

Reaction Score
OOB and after TOs are definitely 2 of his strengths. He's also gotten a lot better at his substitution patterns imo, though it did take losing the SJU game to figure it out.

Issues are when he takes those timeouts in the first half, the hard hedge with Sanogo and Carlton, and our base offense being ineffective. His in-game adjustments are often too slow or non-existent too. I was happy he saw to send Bouk backdoor on the overplay--that was a nice one.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
OOB and after TOs are definitely 2 of his strengths. He's also gotten a lot better at his substitution patterns imo, though it did take losing the SJU game to figure it out.

Issues are when he takes those timeouts in the first half, the hard hedge with Sanogo and Carlton, and our base offense being ineffective. His in-game adjustments are often too slow or non-existent too. I was happy he saw to send Bouk backdoor on the overplay--that was a nice one.
I laugh at the fact that you think you know more than Hurley. Keep posting you criticisms, please. Comedy gold.

Reaction Score

I agree with all of this. Bouknight is a very good cutter, not just with designed plays. Our guys just don’t seem to get him the ball when he cuts until this game. Carlton, surprisingly hit Bouk with a really nice pass on a cut against Georgetown

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
about Hurley's coaching, but we've had some excellent out of bounds and out of timeout plays tonight.
baddafreaknbing.

Anyone who somehow missed that shouldn't be bashing the coach ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom