Saw Todays Game From A Different View | The Boneyard

Saw Todays Game From A Different View

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
There have been plenty of road games I have watched on tv. Its not possible to travel to ever game but because this was the first game I missed because of sickness it was different. When posting pictures and people have thanked me for seeing the game from a different view it never occurred to me that I really see the games so differently. Watching a game I should of been at on tv was pretty good. There were things I would of missed if watching from the XL Center today. Now even though it is still better for me to be at the game and experience it there will come a time when going to 25 to 30 games a year will not be possible. After today It won't be that bad when that day comes, besides convincing my wife we need an 85 inch tv screen in the bedroom. Still wanted to go this morning but if there was a quiet moment during the game it would of been so tempting to do the UConn cheer and my throat would even be worse. Only have to wait until Monday for the next game and should feel better by then. Someday it may be possible going to go to a game and not take pictures to see what that is like.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There have been plenty of road games I have watched on tv. Its not possible to travel to ever game but because this was the first game I missed because of sickness it was different. When posting pictures and people have thanked me for seeing the game from a different view it never occurred to me that I really see the games so differently. Watching a game I should of been at on tv was pretty good. There were things I would of missed if watching from the XL Center today. Now even though it is still better for me to be at the game and experience it there will come a time when going to 25 to 30 games a year will not be possible. After today It won't be that bad when that day comes, besides convincing my wife we need an 85 inch tv screen in the bedroom. Still wanted to go this morning but if there was a quiet moment during the game it would of been so tempting to do the UConn cheer and my throat would even be worse. Only have to wait until Monday for the next game and should feel better by then. Someday it may be possible going to go to a game and not take pictures to see what that is like.
So you’re telling me that the Huskies score 124 points, shoot 71%, win by 81 and dannykuconn wasn’t sitting in the front row in his basketball wig snapping pictures?

The Huskies were particularly focused all game long today. Coincidence? I think not!! ;)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
So you’re telling me that the Huskies score 124 points, shoot 71%, win by 81 and dannykuconn wasn’t sitting in the front row in his basketball wig snapping pictures?

The Huskies were particularly focused all game long today. Coincidence? I think not!! ;)
I guess he will have to make a sacrifice for the TEAM and stay home on Monday, RIGHT dannykuconn!!!:D

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Hope you get feeling better soon. I am happy that you enjoyed your changed perspective. Because of geography and other issues, I can't get to the games in person. But I always feel more in touch when I see your photos. So while I hope your wish comes true for you, I hope that you wait a long time before hanging up the camera. You have a unique way of personalizing the team and the atmosphere for those of us who are not there in person. Please get better soon and keep cheering and snapping!

Reaction Score

Forget the Cheer-- The pictures you have taken cheer loudly for you. Get well, take care, there are way too many Big pictures of Uconn to be taken. Thanks for those you have given us this year.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Get well, Danny. UConn has too many key contributors banged up right now. We can’t afford to lose you!

Sheesh... Gabby, Lou, Danger, and now Danny?

Reaction Score
Fell better soon, Danny and looking forward on Monday to you yelling: UConn.
If you hear someone responding: Huskies . that'll be me
(oh right, maybe 10000 others, too).

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Danny, rest up and feel better!
Huskies need you tomorrow night!
4c85f6258e2971680f72bd182dfc03a9--uconn-basketball-girls-basketball.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors