Saw the Board and I thought we lost....... | The Boneyard

Saw the Board and I thought we lost.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My cable feed went out in the 2nd half couldn't see the finish. Instead of reading the results I came here 1st. This board is amazing, turning on the team and turning against each other, even after a win.

Hell they won a BE road game without the head coach. They only won 2 all last year. USF lost in Hartford by 5 last year, and this team goes on the road and beats them last night. Don't forget every team has UConn marked on their calendar. They will be playing above normal levels because beating UConn will make their season. Hell for example that USF freshman guard looked like he was overlooked for BE 1st team. So to beat USF in their place is awesome and deserves highlighting.

My main issue is that I have got to call the cable company and get them out here before the next game.

Reaction Score
Nice perspective; we don't need to have a meltdown every time we don't win by double digits.

Try firstrowsports.tv if your cable doesn't get fixed by the next game.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its alot more fun of a season when the board is like this

Reaction Score
Never come to the board right after anything but a blowout or huge win. The naysayers are out in full effect and it is the same boring everytime- we suck, _______ player sucks, we can't play O, we can't play D. Yawn.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Fact is we played like for the most part and USF played well virtually all game and we won in their building. That's generally the mark of a good team.

Reaction Score
this team reminds me of the 2009 - 2010 team. Talented... beat a bunch of cupcakes early in the season by single digits and got waxed in conference play. I fear this is where we are headed.

Reaction Score
It was basically an 8-12 point win that was made a 3 point win with a few missed free throws and meaningless desperation 3's at the end. No problems here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom