Saturday Night's game against Sacred Heart... | The Boneyard

Saturday Night's game against Sacred Heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Call me a softie.
Just read Jeff Jacobs' byline on the background of how tomorrow night's game came about at Taft Prep.
The game is a sellout & & Jason Pagni's kids will benefit from the proceeds.
Two comments:
-No mention was made of where to send a donation for those of us so inclined.
-This is the type of event that should be on CPTV SPORTS channel. Two local teams playing their game as a charitable event. And, in lieu, of a phone number to donate $$ to CPTV, have one to donate to Pagni's kids.

Reaction Score
Dmurphy@taftschool.org

Coachcap, Dan is a friend of mine and was close friend of Jay. He was recruited as a hockey player at Maine when I was making my rounds being recruited for football. Dan organized the event during a game of golf last spring. I just talked to him last night about this event. Unfortunately he was not happy with UConn, our players and staff were apparently very needy. LOL. He was very clear that this won't be a regular thing. It was originally going to be at Avon,but the Taft rink is bigger. They raised a ton of money for Jay's family. Send him an email asking how to contribute, he'll take care of it.

P.S. he won't have a clue who carl spackler is other than the grounds keeper in Caddyshack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom