Saturday March Madness Games | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Saturday March Madness Games

Reaction Score
We believe in Rick Pitino and the Gaels. Like I said Alabama scares nobody.

#FeedPolley
#LightsOut

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Creighton survived. Good solid game. They got a little lucky in the end when SOW missed that shot, but that's just basketball.

Let's go Pitino and IONA!

He’s gotta dunk the hell out of that ball

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Gotta say we would be a great matchup vs Iona.

Reaction Score
Alabama runs absolutely no offense. Maryland or UConn will just have to defend man to man well - nothing in the scouting report needed except player tendencies. They have a lot of defensive length so they will be tough for either team to score on.

Reaction Score
I’ve been saying all week Alabama is not scary at all. We need to beat Maryland first obviously which isn’t a given. But either us or Maryland can beat bama

Reaction Score
We can beat this Alabama team. They won because they got way better athletes than Iona. UCONN got the horses to hang with this team and then some. I think if we can dump down to Sanogo regularly, we got a good chance to win against Bama assuming we get past Maryland first.

Let's go Huskies!

Reaction Score
We can beat this Alabama team. They won because they got way better athletes than Iona. UCONN got the horses to hang with this team and then some. I think if we can dump down to Sanogo regularly, we got a good chance to win against Bama assuming we get past Maryland first.

Let's go Huskies!
Maryland. Maryland. Maryland. Maryland. !

Football Sport GIF by New England Patriots

Reaction Score
Suck in what way? I see a decent squad.
They barely beat Iona with a big talent disparity. We match up well against them. Alabama is not that good. We have the talent, size, and rebounding to shut them down. The guards on Alabama are erratic.

They remind me of Memphis but with better coaching.

Reaction Score
They barely beat Iona with a big talent disparity. We match up well against them. Alabama is not that good. We have the talent, size, and rebounding to shut them down. The guards on Alabama are erratic.

They remind me of Memphis but with better coaching.
I agree we could beat them, I just don't think they suck. First time I've seen them though, which was why I asked. To me, they'll be a challenge if we play them.

Reaction Score
BREAKING: NCAA declaring the Oregon-VCU game a no-contest due to COVID protocols with VCU. Oregon advances to the 2nd round.

Wow, that really sucks for VCU. And the tourney for that matter.

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
BREAKING: NCAA declaring the Oregon-VCU game a no-contest due to COVID protocols with VCU. Oregon advanced to the 2nd round.

Wow, that really sucks for VCU. And the tourney for that matter
I don't know how a team screws up protocol at this point. Everybody knows what to do and what not to do. Sucks for the tourney, but c'mon, at this point if you mess up, it's all on you.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The ACU guy that just drained the two MONSTER free throws looked like he was going to his pants before he shot them.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Garbage call at end of UT/Abilene Christian.

I have no skin in the game.

Players were all going for the ball after blocked shot by Texas. No way did the Abilene Christian player have more right to the spot or the ball than the Texas player.

Let them play on and settle it in OT.

OBTW, screw Texas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom