Saturday games | The Boneyard

Saturday games

Reaction Score
Looked at our schedule and noticed we play 8 Saturday games at noon counting the LIU 12:30 start as a noon game. There are 0 Saturday night home games. Come on schedule makers, how about one Saturday night game on campus. For the students. I would think players and coaches hate the noon starts. Plus the St John's game at MSG is a noon start on a Saturday which will make it difficult for our fans to fill up our third home court arena.

Reaction Score
TV. All ruled by TV schedules. As always with sports, if there's something that doesn't seem to make sense it's always about the money.

Reaction Score
The sunday afternoon home games at XL in January are brutal

Reaction Score
Back in my day I would honestly pick Ted's over Gampel on any given Saturday night
Come on, there was plenty of time after a game to go out. Who was at Ted's at night before 9:30 anyway?

Reaction Score
I actually prefer the day games. Wake up and it's pretty much game time. Enjoy a few drinks at Teds before and after and get to bed early
I have to say, at this point in my life, that's nice. Even 4pm works out well. Nice long lunch w/ drinks pre-game and then head home after the game. I don't seem to have the energy for pre and post game drinks anymore.

When we are in town, we generally get pizza after football and b-ball games on the way back to the hotel. Last time we were there we went to First and Last in Glastonbury after the game. I wasn't impressed. I only seemed to like the food at the Hartford location for some reason.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Give me Saturday noon games with national TV exposure over almost everything
There is literally no better time slot for my ability to actually attend a game. It's ideal. As for watching on TV, it's still great. Doesn't prevent me from doing other things.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom