Saturday Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saturday Games

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Oregon State struggling against a Boise State team that didn't beat one quality team all year and got blown out by Washington State and Utah State.

Reaction Score
Jesus! A nail-biter between Boise State & Oregon St.

BS had a chance to put it away. Up 66-62 with .17 left. But Oregon has tied it.

Reaction Score
Jesus! A nail-biter between Boise State & Oregon St.

BS had a chance to put it away. Up 66-62 with .17 left. But Oregon has tied it.
Oregon hangs on to win in OT

Reaction Score
Boise St. likely wins if they call timeout and advance the ball with 9 seconds left in regulation.
Good call. Don't know why it wasn't mentioned. Despite many critical moments, the usually capable Mary Murphy didn't provide one bit of strategy or analysis down the stretch. She flooded the airwaves with tired cliches & useless stats. Great game: sub par broadcast.

Reaction Score
No dog in the hunt but looked to me that Beavers benefited from some highly questionable calls/non-calls/overrules late in regulation and in OT. Yet Boise fought hard. Will need to keep an eye on them going forward.
Yeah, Boise State was probably fouled on the tying 3 point attempt. But ESPN never bothered to show the replay. And the out- of- bounds overrule was suspect. Again, no comment from the announcers. I think Oregon State would give Louisville a better game than Boise State would have.

Reaction Score
Boise St. likely wins if they call timeout and advance the ball with 9 seconds left in regulation.

Instead the poor girl on the inbounds pass gets mugged and refs call a jump ball. Amazing how the stripes can influence a game. Yes its a play on, but seriously it was wresting not bb on that inbounds pass.

I feel sorry for Boise State.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Boise State gave Louisville fits for half a game back in November. OSU lost to UW in the Pac 12. I wasnt shocked the game was close. Glad the Pac 12 pulled it out.

Reaction Score
Boise State gave Louisville fits for half a game back in November. OSU lost to UW in the Pac 12. I wasnt shocked the game was close. Glad the Pac 12 pulled it out.
Good call! I forgot about that game. Oregon State got help from the officials in the end, but they kept their poise despite being down by 4 in the last 20 seconds.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Boise State was probably fouled on the tying 3 point attempt. But ESPN never bothered to show the replay. And the out- of- bounds overrule was suspect. Again, no comment from the announcers. I think Oregon State would give Louisville a better game than Boise State would have.
Actually announcers said were right on the out of bounds reversal. ...... and they were

Reaction Score
Actually announcers said were right on the out of bounds reversal. . and they were
I thought it was inconclusive & the call should have stayed with Boise State. The announcers flip- flopped & still weren't sure.

Reaction Score
No at the end because of change of direction of the ball and movement of players hands in opposite direction osu’s big girl couldn’t have touched it

Reaction Score
I was at the Oregon State vs Boise State game today. The refs had a bad game today (many questionable calls and non calls today). Boise State is a very good team. Play in your face defense, and, played with poise. I give OSU credit for not folding, and finding a way to win. I'm still unhappy that Coach Rueck is playing Gyrmek as much as he is....Maddie Washington started instead of Grymek. Maddie Washington was 4-5, 2-2 FT, 4 rebounds. Blows my mind why MW played so few minutes.

Reaction Score
The SDSU Jackrabbits survived and advanced.

New Mexico State never had a chance against the red hot shooting Iowa State Cyclones. I was hoping NMU would win and I could get a great seat Monday...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom