Saturday Games | The Boneyard

Saturday Games

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I’ll let others fill in more detail, but I wanted to report that Milford got up early and is at the Xfinity Center in College Park for the Maryland v. Radford and UCLA v. Tennessee games.

The Fudd watch is in full effect.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
33-20 at the half. It was 25-20 a while ago.

I see a smattering of Orange in the stands.

Reaction Score
I’ll let others fill in more detail, but I wanted to report that Milford got up early and is at the Xfinity Center in College Park for the Maryland v. Radford and UCLA v. Tennessee games.

The Fudd watch is in full effect.

"The Fudd watch"? Huh?

Reaction Score
Yet more tough, competitive games from no-name conference teams. Quinnipiac takes South Dakota State to the final minute or so. Princeton comes close against Kentucky.

I think we've always had strong lower-seed teams (Marist and Rachel Fitz come to mind). But the conferences were relatively well known and respected, or else they were lower teams from big conferences. But now we're seeing good teams come out of nowhere!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Is Michigan St. confused? Somebody should tell them they aren't in East Lansing. They've been terrible away from home almost all year but they are looking good so far against Central Michigan. Game is at Notre Dame.

edit--ha, my uncanny hex works again. CMU on a 7-0 run to cut the lead to 5.

Reaction Score
Have to laugh at the commentators talking about TN, They act like this is 10-15 yrs ago with Pat there..."Weird to see TN as underdog." Where have them been for the last 5 yrs.

Reaction Score
I can imagine the ladyvol fans saying:

God help us exit with a first or second round defeat. Please no S16 defeat for us this year.

Reaction Score
With TN even the announcers critique Vols effort.... said that they cannot expend effort Monday night because they will not be playing.... pitiful showing for a once proud program

Reaction Score
With TN even the announcers critique Vols effort.... said that they cannot expend effort Monday night because they will not be playing.... pitiful showing for a once proud program

If you're having to coach effort in the post season the coach has failed during the regular season, irregardless of the record.

Reaction Score
Seems to me that the refs have had an impact on the first half...sounded to me like both teams have a few players with 2 or 3 fouls during the first half. Was kinda hard to keep track with all the whistles being blown.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
UCLA offense and defense are crumbling. LVs have grabbed the lead.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Just might get a Lady Vols vs UConn game in Albany.

Reaction Score
Tennessee is one and done!!!!! UCLA 88 Tennessee 77, 9.7 seconds left in the game

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Guess we won't be seeing the Lady Vols in Albany. Like they have in so many games this year, they fell apart down the stretch. Predict Maryland will advance to Albany. I wasn't impressed with UCLA.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Guess we won't be seeing the Lady Vols in Albany. Like they have in so many games this year, they fell apart down the stretch. Predict Maryland will advance to Albany. I wasn't impressed with UCLA.

TN keeps fouling when it's pointless. They can't even lose properly. Brutal jobb by UCLA to start the 2nd half though. Blowing a 17 point lead by standing around. They will probably only play one more game.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It’s a testament to how far the LV’s have fallen that their loss in the 1st round of the Big Dance generates only a handful of posts here on the BY.

For what it’s worth, there have been several posts on VolNation in recent weeks from individuals purporting to know friends and acquaintances of HW who suggest that she had plans to resign after the season. These posts may be nothing more then wishful thinking on the part of frustrated LV fans, or perhaps there’s some truth to them.

Reaction Score
It’s a testament to how far the LV’s have fallen that their loss in the 1st round of the Big Dance generates only a handful of posts here on the BY.

For what it’s worth, there have been several posts on VolNation in recent weeks from individuals purporting to know friends and acquaintances of HW who suggest that she had plans to resign after the season. These posts may be nothing more then wishful thinking on the part of frustrated LV fans, or perhaps there’s some truth to them.

During the broadcast, the commentators mentioned they spoke to Holly a few days ago, and she already has plans for off-season workouts and boot camp :rolleyes:;)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
During the broadcast, the commentators mentioned they spoke to Holly a few days ago, and she already has plans for off-season workouts and boot camp :rolleyes:;)
That may have been HW “whistling through the graveyard.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom