Saturday Final Score Prediction Thread | The Boneyard

Saturday Final Score Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Homecoming....Jasper Howard statue dedication....just too many things coming together for UConn.....this team breaks out in a big way

UConn.........24
UCF..............10

Reaction Score
I predict a lot of running and very little moving the ball on either side due to weather.

17-14 Puyol kicks the game winner as the clock strikes 0.

Reaction Score
Emotions run high and UConn represents for a fallen husky.

UConn survives, 28-23. Defense impresses while the OL and passing game continue to show improvement.

Reaction Score
I've got a funny feeling about this one- I'm going with a 31-17 UCONN win. We finally generate some scoring off of turnovers - for us - not them.

Reaction Score
Most of you are out of your minds. The weather is going to be a cold drizzle.
- Our starting CB is out and even with him USF was able to throw decently in a hurricane.
- We know Diaco wont throw the ball in wet conditions.
- UCF will stack the box on Defense and even though the line does look "better" it cant handle 9 in the box.

Final score:
UCF - 28
UConn - 3

Reaction Score
Most of you are out of your minds. The weather is going to be a cold drizzle.
- Our starting CB is out and even with him USF was able to throw decently in a hurricane.
- We know Diaco wont throw the ball in wet conditions.
- UCF will stack the box on Defense and even though the line does look "better" it cant handle 9 in the box.

Final score:
UCF - 28
UConn - 3

Yeah but I've realized that the chicken sacrifices, while successful, were not enough to overcome last week, so I've moved up to sacrificing goats in my basement.

proverbially.

no animals have been harmed, this post is for entertainment purposes only.

really.

The goats are going to do it this week. Curry goat on the tailgate menu.

Reaction Score
hope I'm wrong, cuz I'll be cheering as loud as anyone in the stadium tomorrow, but the realist in me says 20-9 UCF

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
UCF- 21
UConn- 9

The rain will not help this team, even though our O-line has shown vast improvement over these few short weeks. Ground game has to come out swinging if we get any points on the board in this one. Combine the weak run game, the lack of deep secondary talent (a true freshmen playing in place of Bryon Jones), and pass protection against a prolific passing game for the UCF offense, and I don't see this one coming out in our favor. The streak continues this week in East Hartford.

Reaction Score
I've got a funny feeling about this one- I'm going with a 31-17 UCONN win. We finally generate some scoring off of turnovers - for us - not them.

On track at halftime. Still 31 points? Hope so. Defense may be starting to frustrate the sunshine boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom