Sat Night Conference Champ Games Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sat Night Conference Champ Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The big 12 is a big fat fraud. They are lucky OU is where they are. OU is the only team in the top tier of the b12 that played anyone ooc. The others, played more fcs teams than p5 teams and the number isn't even close. They were bolstered by preseason rankings and a cupcake schedule. OU had a loss to a horrible Texas team and quite frankly is lucky that the pac12 cannibalized itself this year because they don't belong.

Reaction Score
The ACC refs made sure the ACC would have their undefeated team in the playoff. One of the worst offside calls ever in college football on that onside kick. Not even close.

I would love to hear the Line Judges rationale for what he saw.

The essence of bad officiating is when refs call what they think happened. Their job is to simply call what they see. I would rather an official miss a call and tell me, sorry i just couldn't see it instead of some BS about a blown call that never happened. No one was close to offsides lnthat play, so what was he calling?

Reaction Score
Ha! I'd be happy to but I've already bet Clemson--a lot. Some early, some recent. Some in Vegas and some on-line. Here's one example.
Sep 1, 2015
8:14 AM
Football 2015-2016 FBS Championship Winner
Clemson (+2500)
Bet $75.00 to Win $1875.00

So I've put my money where my mouth is. Even back on Sept 1st when they were ranked 12th. (I also bet them in September to win the ACC at nice odds---winner!!). Look, we all understand that no bet is a sure thing but I wouldn't trade the bets I hold on Clemson right now for any of the other three teams. You can go ahead and root against me--but I'm pretty confident I'll be collecting. And if I don't I'll accept the slings and arrows and move on. Bottom line there are two truths: there's nothing better than college football and there's no better team to root for than the UConn Huskies. Have a good night.
Phil Steele ‏@philsteele042 4m4 minutes ago
Oklahoma opens as a 2' point favorite over Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member