Sanogo...potentially an All-American | The Boneyard

Sanogo...potentially an All-American

Reaction Score
I was looking back on all of the Sophomores or younger from UConn that have been 1st team all-big east....Donyell Marshall, Ray Allen, Richard Hamilton, Caron Butler, Emeka Okafor, Rudy Gay, AJ Price(2nd year, not a freshman though), Jeremy Lamb, James Bouknight.

I think that he has a great chance of being an All-American if he comes back. He is on the trajectory like many other Uconn greats. I am certainly concerned about us getting some more backcourt depth, but I think we also have to realize that we have a potential All-American on our squad. I think that will help us recruit.

What do you guys think? Is Sanogo on pace for a monster year?

Reaction Score
We need players to get him the ball without turning it over while trying to force feed him the ball. ie. Creating easy shots for him. Everyone knew we were going to force the ball to him. Need guys to drive where defenders don't know if they are looking to score or pass. Need shooters to open the floor. Keep the defenses guessing. Easier said than done.

Reaction Score
He can be at that level especially if we get guards who can actually space the floor and spread defenses out. If Sanogo is getting 1v1 opportunities all game long, he'll be an 18PPG guy. I'd also like to see him dunk the ball more. Too many missed layups that could have been easy points had he just dunked the ball

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom