Sanogo Big East Player of the Week & Karaban Freshman of the Week | The Boneyard

Sanogo Big East Player of the Week & Karaban Freshman of the Week

Reaction Score

Karaban put up really impressive numbers. Second on the team in points and assists and pretty damn efficient doing it.

I was thinking that effeciency was the one thing he needs to fix. 3.5 AST to 0.5 TOs is brilliant so far, but 30% from deep (20% with the banked 3) and 67% from the FT line is likely to get better. Early-season jitters for a freshman are expected.

Reaction Score
A8E97F87-B8E8-4B05-9036-4E1F0304D318.jpeg

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
and yet, after a summer of training camp, playing, watching, and thinking, danny rolls out sj as a starter. how, exactly, does that happen?
jibberjabber on all u want, it still be true.
yell, scream, beagleize, future, wall, bbut! bbut!
jibberjabber on all u want, it still be true. that happened.
sometimes, sheer luck can make u look smart, and send u in the correct direction.
now, aboot this donno and his 5 minutes or so thing ..... or his stroke quality thing ..... or his 3 ball thing, or his ..... please enlighten us on how he isn't a force, now, today.

Reaction Score
and yet, after a summer of training camp, playing, watching, and thinking, danny rolls out sj as a starter. how, exactly, does that happen?
sometimes, sheer luck can make u look smart, and send u in the correct direction.
now, aboot this donno and his 5 minutes or so thing ..... or his stroke quality thing ..... or his 3 ball thing, or his ..... please enlighten us on how he isn't a force, now, today.
ankle_noun_004_0066.jpg

Reaction Score
Best I can determine, you're spot on!

Reaction Score
How can that be Kalkbrenner said that he is better than AS. No way does one of our big men win a weekly award.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
ok, say that ur newt, and ur bringing the ball up. u've got alex/sj open, curling for a 3, or alex/sj open with a seal down low.
who u gonna call?

i ain't fraid of no ghosts. zone bustin makes me feel good. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
nice underwear game she got there...

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Best I can determine, you're spot on!
hey bub! don't u know that u can't approve my stuff? u'll end up with angry ants and their red thumb addiction.
i am truly sorry, and profusely apologize for bringing the red stain to what's prolly a perfectly wonderful scoreboard of yours thus far.
hey management! can youse snag like ten likes from my account in trade for anyone receiving one stinky down thumb for even acting like they know me?
seems fair.

Reaction Score
I only understand about 5% of this but in a sense I do agree...idk how Karaban wasn't starting in game 1 over Johnson lol. You only need 5 minutes of game action to easily tell that Karaban is the real deal, Johnson still seemed like he wasn't ready quite yet. Hell, I might even say that Richie Springs looked better in his limited action vs BU than Johnson did vs Stonehill...

That being said, I think Johnson will be a big factor later in the season. Really sucks that he got hurt, I just hope it doesn't cause him to lose an entire season of growth

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Reaction Score

Translation fellow BY’ers?

Reaction Score
Posters trying to find something bad about Hurley… if this is the best you can come up with he must be doing a good job…we have the best coaches in the country… football and basketball… including Hurley

Reaction Score
Sir, this is a Wendy’s

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Posters trying to find something bad about Hurley… if this is the best you can come up with he must be doing a good job…we have the best coaches in the country… football and basketball… including Hurley
Thanks Mrs Hurley
I think Mrs Kelly and Mrs Saban might have a word or two on that football one
Mora has done a fantastic job - no argument and he has the experience on all levels to be that good
Your son needs to win at least one NCAA game and that may come this season
RELAX

Reaction Score

My guess is that Hurley is inclined to choose the more defensive oriented player. He is old school. But he is such a good motivator and defensive coach, and hasn’t given anybody reason to suspect he is a good offensive coach. Please play the best offensive players and coach them up on D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom