Sanogo 16 and 9 Big game for the big guy | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sanogo 16 and 9 Big game for the big guy

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Sanogo is definitely going to be a 3 or 4 year player. Doesn't play above the rim or shoot well enough for the NBA to come knocking early. Honestly that's great for us though, just means he's gonna be a force here for a long time.

Reaction Score
Sanogo is definitely going to be a 3 or 4 year player. Doesn't play above the rim or shoot well enough for the NBA to come knocking early. Honestly that's great for us though, just means he's gonna be a force here for a long time.
I agree, but his play as of late definitely has me thinking 3 is more likely than 4. I believe he can be a 1st round pick after a great soph year, but I hope he doesn't go just because he's a 1st round lock. Like we're all saying, he needs to be either more explosive or a threat to shoot at his height to be a success in the NBA, so I hope he sticks around for my own greedy reasons and for his long term success

Reaction Score
Sonogo and Gaffney hitting their stride. The restarts early in the year hurt us a lot. Now we just need to stay healthy. Seems like every game a couple of guys are tweaking something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom