Saniya | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saniya

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS

Reaction Score
I started a thread on this article a bit back, great read...
Wonders of article updating.

I only looked back to Fri. because the article is now dated Dec. 7. I see your post was on Dec. 5.

Shame on you for posting the writer's draft as sent to his editor.

Or, more appropriately, my apologies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Wonders of article updating.

I only looked back to Fri. because the article is now dated Dec. 7. I see your post was on Dec. 5.

Shame on you for posting the writer's draft as sent to his editor.

Or, more appropriately, my apologies.
Yep, as a linker it is getting harder and harder to know what is 'new' and what is 'old'!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Noogies to ericsandiego for prematurely suggesting that Ossining might be a pipeline of good players for UConn. We had loose talk like this about Colorado when Ann Strother came here, and we can all remember how that pipelineworked out: sabotaged by ACC terrorists!

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
First off, WONKSTER: we here in Ossining would like it very much if you would return OUR chair. Shipping address is Sing Sing Correctional Facility, 231 Hunter Street, Ossining, NY 10562.
Now that that has been taken care of, Saniya made her first 15 free throws in a row to finish 15 of 16 from the line. Hunter is turning into quite the young ball handler. In addition she has grown as 8th graders will do and is 5'10" and yes she was raining down 3s in the first half against Malloy. Had Chong not fouled out the century mark would have gone down again.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ossining got a little panicky against Cicero-North Syracuse last year. Saniya needs to stay calm and lead her team. Mater Dei is a perennial powerhouse, but Ossining may be able to compete. Katie Lou v. Saniya Lou. :)

Reaction Score
Ossining got a little panicky against Cicero-North Syracuse last year. Saniya needs to stay calm and lead her team. Mater Dei is a perennial powerhouse, but Ossining may be able to compete. Katie Lou v. Saniya Lou. :)

I'm hoping they develop a bad case of mutual respect...!

Yes, I used to work down the street from Mater Dei...they have their share of National championships in men's and women's BBall and football.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Thanks for that great link! My guess is that if St. Mary's wins their division, they may well run the table for the season [two in a row] and win the national championship rankings game again.
Christ The King [Sierra Calhoun] also out there. My impression is they have spread the elite teams out a bit due to the 8 in a division thing. If Ossining wins 2 of 3 that would be great.
Saniya has to play smart....they are crushing ArchBishop Molloy by 27 after 23 minutes with Saniya scoring 37. The last 9 minutes after she fouls out, AB crushes Ossining by 20...almost pulling it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom