Saniya still going... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saniya still going...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Most of the players are down to a pretty light load in their last semester of their senior year with four years of summer school. And i suspect that they had gotten most of the work done before the draft in relation to papers. But no, schools are not sending folks around the country for seniors who leave for WNBA teams, though I am sure the mechanisms in place to provide support regarding classes they miss carries on in the ADs offices.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Most of the players are down to a pretty light load in their last semester of their senior year with four years of summer school. And i suspect that they had gotten most of the work done before the draft in relation to papers. But no, schools are not sending folks around the country for seniors who leave for WNBA teams, though I am sure the mechanisms in place to provide support regarding classes they miss carries on in the ADs offices.
Much of college today can be handled with a laptop, including course lectures, papers, tests, oral presentations and meetings with professors. I suspect that Saniya and others in similar positions were able to attend practice with their new teams and complete their course work without the need to be on campus.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score

Thanks, I'd forgotten about summer school. And, yeah, brain cramp on my part for even having the fleeting thought that the schools might send tutors. :oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom