Saniya still going... | The Boneyard

Saniya still going...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kelsey Lang got waived by DALLAS??
Yep, or maybe it was Jessica Lange. ;)

1413672383737_wps_68_MUST_LINK_BACK_TO_http_ww.jpg

Kelsey had 2 points and 4 boards in 9 minutes against San Antonio on Saturday.

Reaction Score
Any player that can start at PG for the Huskies has to give them the upper hand to overachieve against other players. Whatever is thrown at them in training camp isn't anywhere near what they've faced at practice in Storrs. If Saniya doesn't make the team it won't be for the lack of effort.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
When do teams have to cut down to their final roster?

I don't know, but it amazes me is that some teams have rosters of maybe 16 now, and some appear to have 20 or more.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
When do teams have to cut down to their final roster?
The last preseason game is on Monday and the 1st regular season games are on Saturday, so I'm guessing final cuts would have to be made by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Does anyone know how the seniors who are in training camp manage the last few weeks of classes? I would think that the combination of training camp and finals would be absolutely brutal mentally, physically, and emotionally. Does the university send a tutor or anything, or are the kids on their own?

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Does anyone know how the seniors who are in training camp manage the last few weeks of classes? I would think that the combination of training camp and finals would be absolutely brutal mentally, physically, and emotionally. Does the university send a tutor or anything, or are the kids on their own?

Hey, I struggled through my last few weeks of college classes with finals, papers I put off to the last minute, last trips to our favorite bars, specials from dealers, last tries for women who rejected me for four years, the need to play frisbee, touch football and new albums that needed listening – and I had to do it on my own.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom