Saniya out | The Boneyard

Saniya out

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Damnit - that concussion must have rattled her worse than I thought. Or else they're being super cautious .... fingers crossed for her speedy recovery and return! (Assuming its lingering effects from the concussion )

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Damnit - that concussion must have rattled her worse than I thought. Or else they're being super cautious .... fingers crossed for her speedy recovery and return! (Assuming its lingering effects from the concussion )
We never heard much about that elbow from Turner. That could have broken a cheek bone (presumably it didn't, or we'd have heard).

Reaction Score
From Jim Fuller:

There was no sign of senior guard Saniya Chong at the portion of today's practice open to the media so it wasn't too hard to figure out her status for tomorrow night's game against Ohio State.

UConn coach Geno Auriemma confirmed that Chong won't play tomorrow and her status is up in the air for Wednesday's game at Nebraska.

"She is doing some of the stuff you have to do, it is just taking a really long time," Auriemma said. "She is not going to be ready for tomorrow night obviously and probably not Wednesday either so perhaps the time we get back from the holidays, hopefully she will be ready to go."

[LINK]

HGN

Reaction Score
Looks like Crystal gets the start , with increased playing time for Molly and Natalie.

Reaction Score
Well, for the first couple of months, Saniya was getting pretty banged around by many of the blogging crew (including me), and now we sure do need her, huh? A lot to put on those really ripped but small shoulders of a freshman....

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I can't "like" the fact that she's still out. I can however "like" the fact that the staff is taking all due precautions. I can also "like" the fact that she'll return better than ever. Get well Saniya. We miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom