Saniya in today's Wall Street Journal | The Boneyard

Saniya in today's Wall Street Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Nice read.

She also has been mentoring Andra Espinoza-Hunter, a 5-foot-9 seventh-grader who sank six 3-pointers against John Jay. She buses over from her middle school to practice with her older teammates. She is 12 years old. "She could be one of the best," Chong said.

Hmmmmm. We'll have to keep that in mind.

Reaction Score
Nice read.

She also has been mentoring Andra Espinoza-Hunter, a 5-foot-9 seventh-grader who sank six 3-pointers against John Jay. She buses over from her middle school to practice with her older teammates. She is 12 years old. "She could be one of the best," Chong said.

Thanks Jim really enjoyed the article;)
Meyer I also was struck by this part and wrote her name down and made a copy of the article.
Ozzie, Tony did make the board aware of Saniya! I missed it,and got inf on her having grown up in Westchester. She has blown up re local and National Attention. "Time" who has gone to 6 or more games this season has been doing a great job of providing us with detailed reports! I hope he is at the game today! I have an im into him. It will be interesting as to whether Geno attends the game at Pace or waits for the Cicero/Breanna**** Ossining/Saniya potential showdown if both win their quarter final games! I believe Breanna 's game is SAT.

Reaction Score
Nice read.

I agree!

Perhaps some of our BYs in the Westchester area can watch her for us.

And keep us informed, of course.

Please!

Peace,

John Fryer

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Ricci the coach sounds like a Geno disciple with how he handles practices and what he expects from his players. If she did decide to come to UConn, probably wouldn't have problems with Geno.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'd say that Saniya is a very sound investment. She combines a high rate of return with solid long-term growth potential.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I've heard her first choice is Harvard though ... just kidding. Sitting on a mountain in Montana I have no insight, just a perverse sense of humor. Thanks for the link.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I've heard her first choice is Harvard though ... just kidding. Sitting on a mountain in Montana I have no insight, just a perverse sense of humor. Thanks for the link.

Soniyasanity

Reaction Score
In her first time playing in a packed Westcherter County Center in the Section One semifinal, the 7th grader shot the lights out. I think she hit 6 of 7, 3 pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom