Sania Feagin to South Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sania Feagin to South Carolina

Reaction Score
If that was your point then why not say that? You tried to dismiss what she could do by saying all you saw from ONE video was layups and close shots and how she wouldn’t be able to play with Boston. Amihere will be a junior when Feagin comes to campus so at that point she won’t have a long time until she graduates and Feagin knows this hence why she committed! I would look no further than the team you root for when speculating transfers, especially considering the fact that UCONN will bring 8 total players maybe even 9 if Fudd commits in back to back classes! Those are the ones you SHOULD be worrying about!

LOL I'll let you worry about UConn. :D

Reaction Score
LOL I'll let you worry about UConn. :D

THAT’S MY POINT!!! I’M NOT WORRIED!!!! But obviously you’re worried about SC or else you wouldn’t have said what you said!! If something is on your mind say that from jump and don’t back peddle when someone comes with an issue about either period! I could have downed the recruits y’all have this year like you tried to do with Sania but I won’t because it’s not worth it and I’ll probably get banned again :rolleyes:. But I can see that it bothers you that SC is on the rise doesn’t it?? It’s okay you can FALL IN LINE WITH THE REST OF THE HATERS:D now we can both LOL to that!

Reaction Score
See new Tweets
Conversation

arr-TEE-yah

@TeyaSophia

Have we decided how we'll verbally distinguish between Destanni and Destiny, Brea and Bree, and Sania and Saniya. I need nicknames or something. Right now, all I have is Henny. Y'all help me.

Woozy face

#eliteproblems

Reaction Score
THAT’S MY POINT!!! I’M NOT WORRIED!!!! But obviously you’re worried about SC or else you wouldn’t have said what you said!! If something is on your mind say that from jump and don’t back peddle when someone comes with an issue about either period! I could have downed the recruits y’all have this year like you tried to do with Sania but I won’t because it’s not worth it and I’ll probably get banned again :rolleyes:. But I can see that it bothers you that SC is on the rise doesn’t it?? It’s okay you can FALL IN LINE WITH THE REST OF THE HATERS:D now we can both LOL to that!

If you go back and read I said in the post that based on the one video I didn't see anything but an inside offense. If I was taking a glass half empty POV, well this is a UConn board.
I liked your coach back about 8 or so years ago when after several of her scorers graduated and many dismissed them the next year but I said they would win with defense and rebounding, and they did. She's tough. And now she has both a title, a win over UConn and a great 2021 class.
I love other great programs for the competition. I enjoyed all those wins against S car because they were such a good team.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
My point was that top 10 recruits are not usually satisfied with a backup role. Amihere has a long time until she graduates.
Stokes was a rare player. She was the best rebounder and best shot blocker per minute on UConn and she was still satisfied being a backup. Not many around at that talent level willing to do the same.

Stokes wasn't a top 10 recruit. She was #42 by HG, #14 by BS and #9 by ASGR. Only one publication had her top 10. She also was on the bench her entire career, Feagin it'd likely be 1 or 2 seasons max.

Feagin has 2 years under Boston/Amihere and 1 competing with Saxton. She probably isn't going to get a ton of minutes as a freshman unless there are injuries/transfers but should be in a spot to make more noise as a sophomore.

And most kids don't get a ton of minutes as freshmen. Look at Charli Collier, ONO, and Egbo from 2018, none got starting minutes and all have stuck it out so far. Can also look at the 2017 and 2016 #1 recruits, Walker and Cox. Neither got ample minutes as freshmen. No reason to think Feagin (or any other top 10 recruit) will be upset about coming off the bench as a freshman. Most do.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I don't think it will be long before a few Oregon fans chime in notifying you of your "oversight."

Ahh very true. I'd throw them in the top tier group if Prince/Sabally are as good as advertised. Graves is a fantastic coach.

Reaction Score
My point was that top 10 recruits are not usually satisfied with a backup role. Amihere has a long time until she graduates.
Stokes was a rare player. She was the best rebounder and best shot blocker per minute on UConn and she was still satisfied being a backup. Not many around at that talent level willing to do the same.
I always liked stokes! I honestly think she should’ve been WNBA rookie of the year in 2015! She’s had a good career!

Reaction Score
Stokes wasn't a top 10 recruit. She was #42 by HG, #14 by BS and #9 by ASGR. Only one publication had her top 10. She also was on the bench her entire career, Feagin it'd likely be 1 or 2 seasons max.

Feagin has 2 years under Boston/Amihere and 1 competing with Saxton. She probably isn't going to get a ton of minutes as a freshman unless there are injuries/transfers but should be in a spot to make more noise as a sophomore.

And most kids don't get a ton of minutes as freshmen. Look at Charli Collier, ONO, and Egbo from 2018, none got starting minutes and all have stuck it out so far. Can also look at the 2017 and 2016 #1 recruits, Walker and Cox. Neither got ample minutes as freshmen. No reason to think Feagin (or any other top 10 recruit) will be upset about coming off the bench as a freshman. Most do.
Cox wanted to be on the bench her freshmen year and learn from Davis, Brown, mompremier! Look what happened after cox’s Freshmen year! She had a huge sophomore jump!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom