San Diego St. Matchup | The Boneyard

San Diego St. Matchup

Reaction Score
I am really relaxed about this game. This team will be ready. Only way SDSU beats us is if they play lights out.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Two of Six SDSU losses this year were against Arkansas and St. Mary's...

download.jpg

Reaction Score
They are a physical team, I don't know how big they are, but they are stout defensively and reliant on a loose whistle. Offensively...not great.

Based on the numbers, they're like a rich man's Arkansas, somewhere around St. Mary's.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Parrish and Kaluma’s brother Adam Seiko are good shooters. Bradley, SDSU’s offensive star is streaky but tough on drives to the rim. They are a very old, physically strong, deep and experienced team. They do suffer through droughts in offense. It will be a rock fight

Reaction Score
They play very tough defense and can’t shoot a lick. It might be even more awful than the Butler NC.
There is no such thing as an awful championship game that you win. It’s binary — you win and it’s great or you lose and it’s awful. We get confused because we’ve never lost a championship game, but if you lose one you stop worrying about how you win.

If we beat them 15-12 Monday night, it will still put us ahead of Kansas and level with Duke and Indiana, tied for 4th, for most championships EVER.

Reaction Score
They’re tough, physical, and work very hard. Like a good Cincinnati team. They’re not a very skilled bunch and don’t run much offense. They rely on defense and getting stops more than anything. They’re not big at all. I think we match up extremely well. We just need to show up on the glass (namely AK and AJ who will find themselves in the paint a lot on defense) and otherwise do what we do.

Reaction Score
First team to 60 wins. If we knock down outside shots it’ll be a laugher

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom