Samson’s Health Status? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Samson’s Health Status?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
For a long time, I thought that line was “or steal my daddy’s pew, and make a living out of praying fools.”

I’m not proud of it.
"Three left turns make a right."

I would have gone with Late December and there's reason to believe.

Indeed, we keep looking looking for it.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

Will be nice to have a semi fresh body to be able to fold into the front court slowly before March.

My only real concern with this team is whether or not it’s possible to maintain the level of effort and intensity they’ve been playing with for an entire season without wearing out mentally and physically.

Reaction Score
Will be nice to have a semi fresh body to be able to fold into the front court slowly before March.

My only real concern with this team is whether or not it’s possible to maintain the level of effort and intensity they’ve been playing with for an entire season without wearing out mentally and physically.
I like the fact that not a single player is averaging over 30 minutes a game. I think they have the depth to keep the intensity they’ve had without too much physical depletion. The mental side… well winning makes that part a whole lot easier.

Reaction Score
I like the fact that not a single player is averaging over 30 minutes a game. I think they have the depth to keep the intensity they’ve had without too much physical depletion. The mental side… well winning makes that part a whole lot easier.
It’s much easier to play our style of D when we can sub in fresh legs often. However I feel Andre could go full speed for 40.

Reaction Score
I’m just worried that the return date is gonna keep getting pushed back. Feet/Legs with tall lanky guys are worrisome
They originally said out indefinitely. We should just go with that. He's back when he's back. It's an over use injury that they have to be careful in bringing him back slowly.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There's a bathroom on the right...
Oh yeah, I pretty much thought that was the Credence line as well. Frankly, when I think about it, my parents probably should’ve had my hearing and checked.

Reaction Score
With this new timetable, by the time he’s back Karaban will be firmly entrenched at PF. Not necessarily a bad thing. However…

It would be a tremendous help to the team if Samson could give Karaban 10 -15 minutes bench rest a game. Karaban’s been showing lategame fatigue signs with the current PF depth being the thinnest on the team. Seriously I’d play Springs 4 minutes a half until Samson returns.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom