Samson’s Health Status? | The Boneyard

Samson’s Health Status?

Reaction Score
This is goinf to be one of those situations where we just don't get much meaningful information. Samson is entitled to his medical privacy. Frustrating as a fan, but we will survive.

Reaction Score
Originally we heard early December, but the Davis thing said late December which lines up with what I heard about a week ago.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think one of the beat writers said late December as well.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I’ve heard at late December he really should be back at school, or something like that.
Let's hope he doesn't decide to make a living playing pool instead. It would be best if there are no older ladies kicking him in the head as well. Don't need any concussion issues.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Let's hope he doesn't decide to make a living playing pool instead. It would be best if there are no older ladies kicking him in the head as well. Don't need any concussion issues.
For a long time, I thought that line was “or steal my daddy’s pew, and make a living out of praying fools.”

I’m not proud of it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
For a long time, I thought that line was “or steal my daddy’s pew, and make a living out of praying fools.”

I’m not proud of it.
I thought it was steal my daddy's "suit" and make a living out of playing pool. Because pool players used to wear suits, and it's hardly difficult to get a cue. Closer than your were at least. ;)

Reaction Score
I’ve heard at late December he really should be back at school, or something like that.
I would have gone with Late December and there's reason to believe.

Reaction Score
I'd prefer a medical redshirt at this point, although he'd be 21 next season before playing any significant minutes. I graduated at 21.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
This is goinf to be one of those situations where we just don't get much meaningful information. Samson is entitled to his medical privacy. Frustrating as a fan, but we will survive.
You mean Roger can't fine him?

Reaction Score
I'd prefer a medical redshirt at this point, although he'd be 21 next season before playing any significant minutes. I graduated at 21.
We haven’t even started conference play yet. Samson has plenty of season left And our team will be even more versatile once he returns. Johnson will be on a minutes restriction for a while but will provide enough minutes to rest Alex.

Reaction Score
Or, maybe he can play percussion in his rock and roll band mentioned by @RedStickHusky , and avoid the concussion.

Reaction Score

I’m not proud of it.
That's actually brilliant.

Reaction Score

I’m not proud of it.
We could have a long thread on misunderstood song lyrics. My buddy thought Eminence Front was Living in the Bronx

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom