Sammy P waived by the Mercury. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sammy P waived by the Mercury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
Her attitude was tough to deal with as a point guard at OSU. But some of that will be tempered from just getting cut/waived I think. I hope she becomes a little more humble. But she was good and had a good cast around her for the most part........ I think she will be picked up.

Reaction Score
Sammy Prahalis is another example of players having to fit in and contribute immediately to winning games. Unlike the NBA with its bigger rosters, there is little room or time in the WNBA for development of players skills and approach to the game. So overseas she will go. Will she change her game enough in the future to return to the WNBA? Who knows.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Any word on who Phoenix is picking up to replace her? Brooklyn Pope would fit in well in that up and down game that Phoenix plays.

Reaction Score
Any word on who Phoenix is picking up to replace her? Brooklyn Pope would fit in well in that up and down game that Phoenix plays.
If Pope had a problem with being a third banana at Baylor how will she handle being the 11th....

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If Pope had a problem with being a third banana at Baylor how will she handle being the 11th....

Maybe better once she realizes that she will never be the biggest banana in the split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom