Saints Rams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saints Rams

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
@Chin Diesel that set up looks awesome. Jealous from my 1 bedroom apartment in Jersey.

Lol. Not my house. Neighbor a few houses down. In Northwest Florida. Temp was high 30's. Good people. Bunch of Saints and Chiefs fans.

The sweet peepers stuffed with cream cheese and sausage and Carribbean smoked wings were highlights.

I'm trying out Yeungling Pilsners for first time tonight. Not bad.

Chiefs INT in end zone probably saved this party.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
So it’s been 4 years since that happened and that play has been talked about a lot but I’ve never heard anyone point that out. Until now. Nice.

People don’t talk about Tom Brady’s dirty trip of Greg Biekert after he completely finished tucking the ball on that fateful play either

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Lol. Not my house. Neighbor a few houses down. In Northwest Florida. Temp was high 30's. Good people. Bunch of Saints and Chiefs fans.

The sweet peepers stuffed with cream cheese and sausage and Carribbean smoked wings were highlights.

I'm trying out Yeungling Pilsners for first time tonight. Not bad.

Chiefs INT in end zone probably saved this party.

Would have guessed warmer. Looked like an open air set up.

Smoked wings are the way to go. Absolutely better than traditional fried wings.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Would have guessed warmer. Looked like an open air set up.

Smoked wings are the way to go. Absolutely better than traditional fried wings.

Open area gazebo. Probably 500 sq ft wooden posts and trusses.

Nothing pretentious. As sun set during fourth qtr a fifth of Fireball whiskey was passed around and finished off.

Dude who looks Santa sitting down was in a Stearns marine grade all weather jumpsuit.

IMG_20190120_184326698~2.jpg

Reaction Score
So it’s been 4 years since that happened and that play has been talked about a lot but I’ve never heard anyone point that out. Until now. Nice.
Haters gonna hate. There was nothing even CLOSE to illegal on that play. Butler is entitled to make a play on the ball just like the receiver. It has NEVER been brought up as controversial on any sports tv or talk show. Only on the Boneyard. Haters gonna hate......

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
No way it’s legal to lower your should and run a dude over before the ball gets there.
Stop deflecting. Stay on topic.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Awful non call. That would have allowed the Saints to ice the game and probably cover. Instead I am on the losing side of both. Wanted the Saints-Pats now it looks like Belichick and Brady will take home another one without much of a fight.

Reaction Score
Awful non call. That would have allowed the Saints to ice the game and probably cover. Instead I am on the losing side of both. Wanted the Saints-Pats now it looks like Belichick and Brady will take home another one without much of a fight.

I think it will be a good game. Donald and Suh could make it tough for Brady.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
That's easy for you to say. Couldn't you say that on a lot of pass plays in the NFL? Playing defensive back in the NFL is so hard and the rules make it even harder these days.

It was also easy for Aikman to say. Essentially, Brees threw a bad ball and a more aware D-back would have been going the other way with it. Here's Aikman below.

"If Nickell Robey-Coleman plays the ball," Fox analyst Troy Aikman said on the broadcast, "it's an interception and he's probably going the other way with it."
https://twitter.com/erjmanlasvegas/status/1087139972526665728

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It was also easy for Aikman to say. Essentially, Brees threw a bad ball and a more aware D-back would have been going the other way with it. Here's Aikman below.

"If Nickell Robey-Coleman plays the ball," Fox analyst Troy Aikman said on the broadcast, "it's an interception and he's probably going the other way with it."

He's not wrong. The guy didn't even turn his head; Robey-Coleman admitted that he didn't even see the throw, just looked at the receiver's hands. I'm still unsure if the receiver could have broken back to the ball. Hard to tell when he got cleared out by a mac truck.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He's not wrong. The guy didn't even turn his head; Robey-Coleman admitted that he didn't even see the throw, just looked at the receiver's hands. I'm still unsure if the receiver could have broken back to the ball. Hard to tell when he got cleared out by a mac truck.
Robey-Coleman admitted he just wanted to break up the play. No other intent.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Yeah, I wasn't saying otherwise, but he also admitted it was likely a PI and he was kinda shocked the ref didn't throw the flag.

Reaction Score
which is actually pretty dumb. DPI hurts you much more there. touchdown saints and you get ball back with time, they call DPI and you might not see ball again....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom