Sad | The Boneyard

Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree it's time for a change and Calhoun to finally look after his health, and enjoy his family. But now that the news is official i'm much more sad than I thought i would be. Jim Calhoun is a real inspiration, and I hope he's at peace with this and enjoys time with his family. Thanks for everything Coach

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's not sad - you just have to look at in the right light.

Here's a man who is retiring in what appears to be good health, who has a great family, a lot of interests and enough money to indulge the hell out of both.

It's a good day - Jim Calhoun ran through the finish line today with plenty left in the tank.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Since all this was coming to a head over the last few weeks I read that he has a summer home in Madison. Now I have to keep my head up and look for him. I could use another buddy.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Since all this was coming to a head over the last few weeks I read that he has a summer home in Madison. Now I have to keep my head up and look for him. I could use another buddy.
Please don't tell me you live here now. When they hiked my taxes they promised it was to keep folks like you from moving in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom