Sad news regarding CAHusky... | The Boneyard

Sad news regarding CAHusky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sharing @wheelerdog 's post from the MBB Forum as @CAHUSKY was active on here over the years as well.

I have some really sad news to share. Last week, CAHusky passed away after a brief illness. He was 51. He left us way to soon.

My wife and I traveled to many UConn games with him over the last dozen years. I can’t really find the right words to describe what a wonderful guy he was. Our hearts are broken.

Goodbye, buddy. You will be sorely missed.

Life is too short... make the most of it. Condolences to those who shared the pain and joy of UConn sports w/ @CAHUSKY

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Sharing @wheelerdog 's post from the MBB Forum as @CAHUSKY was active on here over the years as well.

Life is too short... make the most of it. Condolences to those who shared the pain and joy of UConn sports w/ @CAHUSKY
Wow, thanks for posting this. CAhusky was a good poster and 51 years is far too young to be taken. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Reaction Score
In some ways a like is not appropriate to such a sad event but the only means to express!

RIP!

Yup. A "like" can simply be an acknowledgment of the post or an appreciation of wheelerdog's words of homage.

RIP CAHusky. 51 is way too young to go. My condolences to his family & friends.

Reaction Score

A sad event. My friend's wife had a heart attack this morning. I didn't know CAHusky personally, I will have him in my prayers...

Reaction Score
A sad day, but cheers for a life well lived. To paraphrase: "Live every day like it is the last day you will ever have."

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
So sad to hear. I remember him being an engaging and passionate supporter of UConn sports (and Nevada?). Far too young.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
So sad to hear. I remember him being an engaging and passionate supporter of UConn sports (and Nevada?). Far too young.

Yup, he would comment about Nevada from time to time. His pizza avatar was legend. Way way too young to go...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
My prayers are with his family on his passing.

I will miss his updates on everything Nevada and his love for the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Yup, he would comment about Nevada from time to time. His pizza avatar was legend. Way way too young to go...
I was going. to say. fun fact, because I worked with a guy from Nevada. But not much fun here. Just a fact, its actually Nuh-vadd-uh and not nuh-vah-duh. I didn't know CAHusky or his Nevada love, but I'm. sure he would appreciate this one.

Definitely gone way too soon.

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I was thinking about CAHUSKY and remembered that his Charlie V haiku's were hysterical. He fearlessly rode that horse year after year. As I said to him, they made me laugh out loud every...single... time.

RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger