Ryan Van Demark Promoted to East West Shrine Bowl | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ryan Van Demark Promoted to East West Shrine Bowl

Reaction Score
SI’s Ric Serritella on Location:

NFL Draft Profile: Ryan Van Demark, Offensive Tackle, UConn Huskies

-> A lean, strong, blindside protector Van Demark has been a staple of consistency for the Huskies as a four-year starter, including the past three years at left tackle. A relentless worker who spent the offseason developing his body, diet and conditioning. Van Demark creates a strong push in run game and shows a sound understanding of angles to assist with his great power in paving holes for his running backs. While his footwork is sound, he needs to work on staying lower more consistently in pass protection and work on his bend/flexibility; he continues to hone his overall technique and has been practicing with a weighted chest protector throughout training camp. Known for his high character, Van Demark was named a team captain and is largely responsible for the noticeable culture change amongst the players in 2021 due to his locker room presence. Viewed as a Day Three/priority free agent type prospect; this is your prototype offensive lineman who has room to grow (can fill his frame another 10-15 pounds easy) and can provide great value at the tackle spot down the road. <-
Sounds about right. Rooting hard for him.

Reaction Score
I wasn't able to catch it. But I'm happy Ryan was looked good. Sounds like he's doing a good job improving his stock. Love to see him push his way into the second or third round.

Reaction Score
I wasn't able to catch it. But I'm happy Ryan was looked good. Sounds like he's doing a good job improving his stock. Love to see him push his way into the second or third round.
I don’t think he will go that high but definitely possibility of getting drafted now. He had some questionable games this season so awesome to see him have nice practices. I’ve always believed he could play in the NFL, he is super agile.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom