Ryan "Sticky Hands" Griffin ... | The Boneyard

Ryan "Sticky Hands" Griffin ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Got a text early this morning from a friend and all it said was "Griffin has sticky fingers who would have thought".
I shot back with question marks asking did he get arrested for shoplifting? Then he explained his local paper had an article.
Many out there, I post this one as it has the video. Glad he is having such a good year close to home.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He already has a cheeseburger named for him. Now this "catch and release" by Ryan Griffin has given rise to a whole new cottage T-Shirt industry. Move over Gronk---RG 84 is in the house!!
Click here to watch Sticky Hands Griffin.
IMG_4491.jpg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Are people using Ryan for Fantasy Football these days?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Are people using Ryan for Fantasy Football these days?
I was listening to a fantasy fb show on WEEI a few weeks ago and he was the first TE they mentioned as a value guy.

Reaction Score
And yet Randy somehow got him ready to play in the NFL.

No. Griffen got himself ready. He had the size and speed that the NFL covets. He made himself into an NFL prospect, then a player . . . and then a talented receiver. Who knew?!? UConn absolutely underutilized that skill with their 2 yards and a cloud of dust offense that left the Huskies 4th and 2 on too many occasions.

Reaction Score
And to think, Randy used him so little as a receiver when he was here.

He came in at 220 lbs. He dropped alot of balls his second year and wasnt big enough to start until his third year which was Edsall's last year. His only other offer was UNH but Randy held him back. He is just a real good developmental story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom