Ryan Boatright Highlights (West Virginia & Texas) | The Boneyard

Ryan Boatright Highlights (West Virginia & Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Good job but now I have to be a jerk. This is too much like UConn football where we might be losing 40-6 and they do a "play of the game" and it's a play by UConn. Quite frankly, Calhoun never bought into that culture - when you lose two in a row - there are no highlight films just midnight practices.

Reaction Score
Good job but now I have to be a jerk. This is too much like UConn football where we might be losing 40-6 and they do a "play of the game" and it's a play by UConn. Quite frankly, Calhoun never bought into that culture - when you lose two in a row - there are no highlight films just midnight practices.

You mean when Calhoun was in his basement making highlight videos to post on the Boneyard?

Reaction Score
Way to take the fans are part of the team thing to an extreme. Don't enjoy great plays! Focus!
Get over yourself.

Reaction Score
Way to take the fans are part of the team thing to an extreme. Don't enjoy great plays! Focus!
Get over yourself.

Inyatkin, man, get in the gym. Our shooting has been terrible. We don't have time for this. Two extra suicides for you.

Reaction Score
Inyatkin, man, get in the gym. Our shooting has been terrible. We don't have time for this. Two extra suicides for you.
I made the mistake of looking ahead to the Duke game. If we lose to Yale it's on me.

C

Chief00

It's a culture both team and fans - that's UConn MBB. It's not for everyone - there is an edge to it and it's not all pretty and nice.

Reaction Score
It's a culture both team and fans - that's UConn MBB. It's not for everyone - there is an edge to it and it's not all pretty and nice.

You're right, coach. We worked too hard all summer on our fanning to get complacent now.

C'mon, be honest: you know how ridiculous you sound, right? You have to.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Boat really has been great so far this season...here's to his quick recovery and sustained health!

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, Ollie said yesterday they got to shoot more in the gym at night. He is more like Calhoun than you give him credit for.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, Ollie said yesterday they got to shoot more in the gym at night. He is more like Calhoun than you give him credit for.

The comparison of Ollie to Calhoun isn't what's ridiculous. It's you comparing yourself posting online to anything that affects the on-court product at all. Quite frankly, I can't tell if you're in on the joke, or if you really have these absurd delusions of grandeur.

Reaction Score
Let's make a deal. You keep recycling your Jerome Dyson story and I'll keep making highlight videos. Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom