Ryan Boatright Highlights vs. Bryant | The Boneyard

Ryan Boatright Highlights vs. Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks tcf! Boat waited for his turn and by the looks of it will take full advantage of it. Would love to have Jalen here now so the torch gets passed more seamlessly.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I love the close of the interview at the end.
Chick: "You sound just like the coach."
Boat: "Thank you."

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Boat is such a BOSS. Ridiculous stat line and the reporter asks what stood out to him... 'The turnovers.' That's awesome, kid is never satisfied and always hungry to do better. He's done a great job of taking the reigns.

Reaction Score
One thing that jumps out to me is how much cleaner his jumper looks from deep.

When he was struggling his sophomore year and (especially) last year, there seemed to be way too much extra motion in his shot. It looks a lot smoother now, and there is zero hesitation before he shoots the ball.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Easily, hands down the best on-ball defender in the country. All 4 of Boat's steals in the game were so premeditated on his part its scary, like roughly 10 dribbles before each one you see Boatright's demeanor change, he gets into his trademark defensive stance and claps his hands, and just like that the ball is loose and hes already gathering for the dunk before either team has any idea what happened.

Lets see if Boatright gets the Aaron Craft treatment this year like he deserves, unlikely though.

Reaction Score
It's impossible to overstate the importance of his on-ball defense. A lot of college teams only have one or maybe two guys playing at a time that are really comfortable putting the ball on the floor and he can effectively take one away. That can absolutely destroy an offensive gameplan and we have a championship trophy to back that up.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Turn on subtitles. Its a great time.

Reaction Score
Wow two reactions:
1. I know/knew Boatright's D and overall play was key in NCAA championship last year, but those highlights make me believe he flicked a switch that remains in the ON position.
2. If he plays like that all year, Ryan Boatright is a first round draft pick.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
When Boat steals from opposing points, it jut shatters their confidence. They spend the of the game quite literally looking for him and not playing ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom