Rutty running up big IOUs since joining B1G | The Boneyard

Rutty running up big IOUs since joining B1G

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
UConn has a $40 mill deficit. Pfft. Try Rutgers' $265 mill.

Feel free to pick apart the methodology of what's actually "revenue" and what's "borrowing", but it's a bleaker picture in Piscataway than the rosy financial bliss seemingly promised by B1G membershp.

1631128690444.png

Reaction Score
Just stumbled up this article elsewhere and wanted to post it here but glad someone already did. I think there is absolutely scenario where Rutgers is kicked out since they are messing with B1G loans and still a mess financially, but who knows who they'd replace them with (won't be us I'm not going there). B1G has to have some sort of buyers remorse...

Reaction Score
Just stumbled up this article elsewhere and wanted to post it here but glad someone already did. I think there is absolutely scenario where Rutgers is kicked out since they are messing with B1G loans and still a mess financially, but who knows who they'd replace them with (won't be us I'm not going there). B1G has to have some sort of buyers remorse...
Rutgers is not getting kicked out. The access to New York and NJ recruiting for both football and basketball for other schools keeps them in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom