Rutgers - Wisconsin | The Boneyard

Rutgers - Wisconsin

Reaction Score
Watching Rutgers - Wisconsin
very cold reminder how life is unfair

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Gee, Pikiell's team looks like a real basketball team, with players that know what they're doing. It's a down year for Wiscy, but any conference win for Rutgers is an improvement. And they're laughing all the way to their Big 10 bank.

Reaction Score
Gee, Pikiell's team looks like a real basketball team, with players that know what they're doing. It's a down year for Wiscy, but any conference win for Rutgers is an improvement. And they're laughing all the way to their Big 10 bank.

Couldn’t even watch the game it was awful basketball. I’m guessing it’s the same for people watching most of ours too.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
Couldn’t even watch the game it was awful basketball. I’m guessing it’s the same for people watching most of ours too.

That's Big 10 basketball. It's a football conference. Poor Penn State plays all its home games in a huge arena with an intimate gathering of friends and family members of the players.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
That's Big 10 basketball. It's a football conference. Poor Penn State plays all its home games in a huge arena with an intimate gathering of friends and family members of the players.
I never can understand how Penn St has always been just so terrible at basketball and how no one shows up to games. Boggles one’s mind.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
I never can understand how Penn St has always been just so terrible at basketball and how no one shows up to games. Boggles one’s mind.

It's a football school, always has been, always will be. They don't care about BB, plus State College isn't a real happening destination for your average CBB recruit from any kind of metropolitan area in the country. You're basically marooned in no man's land far away from anything remotely resembling the civilization you're used to. You can't hop in a car and be in Philadelphia or Pittsburgh in a half hour.

Reaction Score
Yes they both are on par with us. Not saying we'd beat them but not saying we wouldn't

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
This is not your normal Wisconsin team. Also I’m not too sure Greg Gard can coach offense. He’s like an extremely watered down Tony Bennett.

Reaction Score
This is not your normal Wisconsin team. Also I’m not too sure Greg Gard can coach offense. He’s like an extremely watered down Tony Bennett.
Yup. And my Wisco friends are in denial about that, which is amusing.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Yup. And my Wisco friends are in denial about that, which is amusing.
Well he got them to a sweet 16 and certainly can coach defense well. Also his class ‘‘tis year was great. But that pace kill recruiting. His 2018 class is bad, and Tony Bennett usually does poorly on the recruiting trail.

Reaction Score
Well he got them to a sweet 16 and certainly can coach defense well. Also his class ‘‘tis year was great
They had one top-100 recruit and two others in the 100-200 range.

I think Gard's going to struggle to keep that program in the top half of the Big 10, especially since Minnesota, Indiana and Illinois are going to come up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom