Rutgers vs UConn. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rutgers vs UConn.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You could say that good ole Dick ruined big time Uconn athletics. All for the advancement of his own personal career and wealth.

No, he didn't -- and the fact that you believe that makes me think you have 0 critical thinking skills.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
He may not have done it for his own career and wealth but he did put quite a stain on UConn athletics. That is irrefutable.

It's very easily refutable. Pitt got stained deeply enough that the ACC ended up inviting them.

Try looking at the world through a lens other than wherever you get your TV/online news.

DAC17

Once upon a time, would never miss a game
Reaction Score
Why does every conversation today end up with political overtones? I guess because they’re all “Dicks” (the politicians, that is)....

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Why does every conversation today end up with political overtones? I guess because they’re all “Dicks”...

You boomers spend all of your waking hours mad about politics. I'm not surprised it's spilling over into other areas of your lives. Turn the TV off, go for a walk, work on household repairs. It's not worth spending all of your days whipped up into a frenzy over this stuff.

DAC17

Once upon a time, would never miss a game
Reaction Score
You boomers spend all of your waking hours mad about politics. I'm not surprised it's spilling over into other areas of your lives. Turn the TV off, go for a walk, work on household repairs. It's not worth spending all of your days whipped up into a frenzy over this stuff.

I’m a boomer. And I agree with you totally! No TV in this household between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM. Good way to lose precious brain cells.

Reaction Score
Rutgers would blow us out. Heck, we’d barely beat in state bottom feeder CCSU. If HCRE doesn’t bring in some talent, we may never contend with our former big east foes again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom