Rutgers vs. Louisville | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rutgers vs. Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I'd love to see UL play anywhere but the Orange Bowl and see how many fans travel. UL vs. UGA in Arizona would be great. No chance at beating them and far away that they'd have to fly. Let's see how many friggin' fans they bring with them.

Cannot happen. The winner of the SECCG will be in the title game, and Flortida will be in the SUgar.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Cannot happen. The winner of the SECCG will be in the title game, and Flortida will be in the SUgar.

I know. I just want to see how UL fans travel to a destination other than easy to get to Miami.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I would never trade what we have to what RU has. It's times like this when you realize how great it is to be a UConn fan.

Yup. Although we lost to a better team, our name appears in the BCS history books. Rutgers still does not. But we have to be nice to them since we need them to lobby on our behalf to get into the B1G!

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I wouldn't trade spots with Snooki either. No way. Not even close.

Reaction Score
Our BCS team would of wiped the floor with these 2 squads, I predict a pounding for Louisville and whoever represents the ACC in their BCS bowl.

Reaction Score
Yup. Although we lost to a better team, our name appears in the BCS history books. Rutgers still does not. But we have to be nice to them since we need them to lobby on our behalf to get into the B1G!

They should be the ones being nice to us, since we gave them a helping hand last week in finally getting a share of the conference title.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Rutgers still has one more chance at making a BCS bowl next season during their last year in the Big East. Let's be honest, it ain't happening! Lol!!!!!!!! I bet this will be headline news on all the local tv stations in NYC....oh wait.....it won't

Reaction Score
Just got home from work cant believe RU lost. With our snub I wasn't interested in following the game or watching it on my phone. Bizlawyer pointed out something last week that was very true, the ability to win the games that count. RU had two chances to clinch a historic BCS game for their school. On the road against a team with a losing record that (UConn had just beaten), and at home against an over rated team team that again UConn (with a losing record) had beaten at their place. I envy that they're going Big 10, but it boggles my mind how for whatever reason they could never close the deal.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
These F.A.M.I.L.Y. jerseys are the dumbest thing I've ever seen. What a joke. That's some Boise St. or Tulane ....oh wait....

I like'm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Can't believe Bridgewater beat Rutgers with a fractured wrist. Whatever the deal, our defense for this season will go down as legends. Especially if they can beat Cincinnati.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Our BCS team would of wiped the floor with these 2 squads, I predict a pounding for Louisville and whoever represents the ACC in their BCS bowl.

Our BCS team lost to both teams that season, AND Tenple. You serious?

Reaction Score
Our BCS team lost to both teams that season, AND Tenple. You serious?

and yet this year we suck monkey cojones and we beat Louisville at thier place, so what that tells you?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The good thing about this game was that someone was going to lose, I'd have rather that it had been Louisville but I can live with this. Now we just need to win our last two games and for Louisville to get an asswhooping in the BCS.

Reaction Score
and yet this year we suck monkey cojones and we beat Louisville at thier place, so what that tells you?

I was going to say the same thing. For consistency, we even lost to Temple again.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Rutgers are the Chicago Cubs of college football. Big market, long history of losing, can't when it counts in years that they're competitive. I actually kind of feel bad for them because the pressure will really be on next year to win before they go to the B1G and go back to the basement again. And what does Rutgers do under pressure? Lose. UConn has won more big games in the past 10 years than Rutgers has in 100 years.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Got home in time to catch the choke. Before the game, I wasn't sure who I wanted to win. While watching, I found myself happy to see Rutgers blow it.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

It tells me that we still lost to Rutgers and Temple. And beating Ville on the road vs losing to them 26-0 on the road cancels Ville out.

Reaction Score
It tells me that we still lost to Rutgers and Temple. And beating Ville on the road vs losing to them 26-0 on the road cancels Ville out.

The difference is we improved trough the season, these two teams havent so i have no idea the point you trying to make

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
The difference is we improved trough the season, these two teams havent so i have no idea the point you trying to make

No the difference is both Rutgers and Louiville have had a great season and 2010 wasn't even UConn's best team in recent years. To say so matter of factly that our BCS team would have wiped the floor with these two near 10 win teams is arrogant and ignorant. I'm not sure which BCS team you remember from 2 years ago. For all the improvements that team may have had, we did have a few lucky breaks go our way against Pitt and WVU. 2010 was a good team, but 2009 was arguably our most versatile and overall more talented team.

Reaction Score
I don't recall saying the 2010 team was undefeated or had better records then these two teams we're talking about i simply said we would wipe the floor with them, because at the end of the season we were better. These two teams are not world beaters Louisville best win was against UNC I dont need to remind you how that game went, Rutgers best win was against cincy did you watched these game? or are you just looking at these two teams records? and they didnt have to play west virginia..

I dont see any improvements on these two teams, I believe our 2010 team was better my opinion you got yours, oh though after all the crap Louisville fans talked about our program the last few weeks i'm surprised you would stick up for them.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I don't recall saying the 2010 team was undefeated or had better records then these two teams we're talking about i simply said we would wipe the floor with them, because at the end of the season we were better. These two teams are not world beaters Louisville best win was against UNC I dont need to remind you how that game went, Rutgers best win was against cincy did you watched these game? or are you just looking at these two teams records? and they didnt have to play west virginia..

I dont see any improvements on these two teams, I believe our 2010 team was better my opinion you got yours, oh though after all the crap Louisville fans talked about our program the last few weeks i'm surprised you would stick up for them.

John Silver (@JohnFSilver) tweeted at 2:46pm - 2 Dec 12:

I am looking at UConn's offense through the years. It's stunk for 8 years. Fiesta Bowl year 326 total O. This year, 318. Awful. (https://twitter.com/JohnFSilver/status/275325169952759808)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020