Rutgers suing the Big East | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rutgers suing the Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great conference, good solid money and publicity. Great for the RU program. You could never win anything in the BE, it'll be worse in the B1G, you must know that. Look how well WVU has performed so far in the Big12 and assume you'll be the same or worse. Of course you take the deal but after the glow of the deal wears off it'll be oops, we lost to Wisconsin again 38-15. Hoops, forget it. No one wants to play in the RAC, a newer version of NW's gym. I'll believe a talent increase only if I see it on the field. I would suggest humility until you win something.

I've been posting on your board with humility but when someone attacks me for no reason then I have no choice then to throw that in his face. There are no downsides to the B1G and you all know that. I have no problem being 7-5/6-6 and playing on Jan 1 in Florida against the SEC #4. WV doesn't compare to us. They were desperate and I said it was a complete mistake joining the B12. They don't fit, they are 1,000 miles away from everyone and now that they're not going 10-2/11-1 every year I question if they will continue getting 60k fans every Saturday like they did in the Big East. Judging from this season they will not. I'm not expecting championships, I'm expecting a fun and exciting enviornment in football, basketball, wrestling, etc. I can't wait.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How about we cut the exit fee in half if they leave now?

Reaction Score
The dead weight of Rutgers is one reason this conference fell apart. They should pay double.

They were like a basketball only school for most of their membership period, and they sucked at that too.

Reaction Score
The dead weight of Rutgers is one reason this conference fell apart. They should pay double.

They were like a basketball only school for most of their membership period, and they sucked at that too.

It really is amazing that in all the years in the Big East they never made the NCAA tournament.

Reaction Score
I've been posting on your board with humility but when someone attacks me for no reason then I have no choice then to throw that in his face.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on this as well. There was no reason to post what you did in your original response to someone else unless you wanted to try and rub it in our faces. You are being treated much better here than civil posters who make the mistake of going over to your board btw.

And the fact that you don't expect championships...........well I'll let that statement stand on its own.

Rutgers - We R Not Championship Material.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Well they can kiss it good bye if they ever want to come back. We all know what happens when you sue a conference.

LOL why would anyone want to come back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I think you are just mad that

big_10.jpg

Clearly overcompensating for a tiny you-know-what.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
6-6 in the Big Ten gets you and invite to the Pizza Bowl, not the Capital One Bowl.

Reaction Score
if you guys were in our position you would do exactly the same thing! I really see no need for all of this.

Reaction Score
There is one reason why Rutgers got the nod: geography. Thanks to RU, more NY/NJ residents who couldn't care less about Rutgers will be forced to hand over more of their money (in the form of cable subscriptions) to subsidize the money pit in Piscataway. Rutgers is a national joke.

Wow, you are one whiny little, immature bitch Jimmy. Unless you are under 13 years old, you should be embarrassed by the immature things you constantly say about Rutgers. I would scold my teenage daughter for the filth you regularly type.

If you're under 13, then I take it all back.

Reaction Score
if you guys were in our position you would do exactly the same thing! I really see no need for all of this.

Yes we would, but RUskoolie came here looking for trouble.

Reaction Score
Wow, you are one whiny little, immature bitch Jimmy. Unless you are under 13 years old, you should be embarrassed by the immature things you constantly say about Rutgers. I would scold my teenage daughter for the filth you regularly type.

If you're under 13, then I take it all back.

Does your teenage daughter know that you're an Internet troll who has the audacity to lecture people on other boards about immaturity? Talk about embarrassing........

Reaction Score
Does your teenage daughter know that you're an Internet troll who has the audacity to lecture people on other boards about immaturity? Talk about embarrassing........
My teenager knows I'm a huge fan of college fooltball, and especially interested in Big East teams. ThatKs my reason for being a "troll."

What's your excuse for your embarrassingly imature posts? I take it your a grown man who acts like a bratty little bitch every time you write something about Rutgers. Seriously, how old are you and why are hyou such a whiny little bitch when it comes to RUTGERS?

Reaction Score
Oh stop, I didn't come here looking for trouble. I've been attacked for no reason by a few posters who hate RU (which is fine because I hate UCONN). @Jimmy Serrano likes to twist words around and just attack RU.

Reaction Score
Oh stop, I didn't come here looking for trouble. I've been attacked for no reason by a few posters who hate RU (which is fine because I hate UCONN). @Jimmy Serrano likes to twist words around and just attack RU.

I've obviously hit a nerve with you 2 clowns. Is what I'm saying too close to the truth? It's funny that you 2 little girls are so offended by what's written here. My bashing of RU pales in comparison to what that old pervert Graystork and others used to say on your boards about other schools. Are they still at it? I make a comment about geography and RU athletics losing money. How absurd and filthy. My goodness gracious.

Reaction Score
OSU would be in the BCS game, Penn State might knock them out. However, the point is the bIG has a great bowl lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom