Rutgers goes out with a 61 point loss... | The Boneyard

Rutgers goes out with a 61 point loss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

Not much worse than our loss to Louisville earlier. What did we lose by - 45 or so? Still, bye bye Rutgers...

Reaction Score
We lost by half of what Rutgers lost by. Either way Louisville is playing insanely good hoops now.

U

UCONNfan1

We lost by half of what Rutgers lost by. Either way Louisville is playing insanely good hoops now.
True. I thought it was more like 45. The game was so awful it felt like 80 tho LOL!

Reaction Score
DCUconnfan said:
B1G Bound. Maybe that's it, maybe all we have to do is lose. Na, that can't be it, can it? I'm so confused.

All you have to do is lose, spend money you don't have, hire abusive coaches, blame your AD and replace him with someone who hires abusive coaches. Maybe we need to just relocate our campus to Stamford somehow.

Reaction Score
Ya know, you stare up into the ceiling and ask how it is possible that they are going B1G? Even all the explanations about market area just have a hollow ring.

Reaction Score
I knew the bottom of the AAC was bad...I really don't know where to go with this...a 61 point loss, can we trade Rutgers for some D2 program. Oh, that's right, they're B1G bound. Good luck with that.

I wish they had lost to one of the teams that are going to stay in the AAC, but I'll say this anyways, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. A 61 point loss, ouch!!!

Reaction Score
Rutgers over Uconn in the B1G makes about as much sense as choosing Rosie Odonnel over Rebecca Romeijn.:confused:

Reaction Score
the Cards are really hitting their stride, won't be surprised if they go back to the final 4

Reaction Score
If the B1G is looking to move their basketball championship to MSG (or Barclays), that loss has to make them think that Rutgers will not help attendance past day 1. Can Michigan, State, OSU, and Maryland carry them? Penn St. is a waste in hoops. UConn would clearly help.

Reaction Score
The FCC will only allow the replay of that game to be shown on Cinemas After Dark. That was obscene and not fit for all viewing audiences.

Reaction Score
If the B1G is looking to move their basketball championship to MSG (or Barclays), that loss has to make them think that Rutgers will not help attendance past day 1. Can Michigan, State, OSU, and Maryland carry them? Penn St. is a waste in hoops. UConn would clearly help.

They dont care about basketball, and the current B1G setup would absolutely sellout MSG.

Reaction Score

I don't know what the plan was beyond cable boxes and half a dozen Jersey recruits. But this past year wasn't it. We could have helped that league a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom