Rutgers Game Thread | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Rutgers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
maybe we can get lagow to come up for a visit & sneak him into the game

Reaction Score
Love it to be, but doubt they have the flexibility for a ton of buyouts and bring in a new staff. Not a big program that has resources for that.

I'm becoming more convinced than ever that the PP era will be over after this year.

Warde is pissed he didn't get to call the shots with the men's team. Ain't no way he's not gonna let someone keep him from laying the smack down on the football team. Esp since he's a Michigan football guy. This has to be humiliating for him to watch

Reaction Score
Maybe pitchforks and torches will get PP to step down.

Reaction Score
There's no sense of urgency with this offense... NONE... It's like we're running the offense with a lead that we're trying to hold when the score's either 0-0 or we're getting our butts whooped....

Reaction Score
I'm becoming more convinced than ever that the PP era will be over after this year.

Warde is pissed he didn't get to call the shots with the men's team. Ain't no way he's not gonna let someone keep him from laying the smack down on the football team. Esp since he's a Michigan football guy. This has to be humiliating for him to watch

I actually like that rationale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro